Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can lawl even do what he claimed? Block someone when he is supposed to die? Wouldn't it count as two actions since the single Lover kills himself?
What. He claimed to block you on N1. Desin died on N2. He's not dead yet.
Since Aulq also targeted you and Demon, I'm willing to think he redirected one of your guys and Evil got a fucked up role from one of you due to that (boy, tell me about a strech...)
Now I'm willing to vote for James that investigated a dead person @.@"
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
What's your Stand, of you're gonna die you can tell us.... you were the Stand Politican, weren't you? And you just forced somebody else to vote for Demon.

Look if Demon turns out to be Mafia, Daws would probably be your next target.
what a silly thing to ask
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Please no, I would feel dumb as fuck

I don´t remember him investigating Wyis...did he?

Lawl is acting very suspicious, said he was going away then we called him on it and now hes still here?
I didn't Kato. Farf is just acting crazy. I investigated Daws on night 1 and Demon on night 2. I didn't do anything else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can lawl even do what he claimed? Block someone when he is supposed to die? Wouldn't it count as two actions since the single Lover kills himself?
Lover suicide doesn't count as an action.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I believe lawl is really Lover. Counting on the real Townie Lover being AFK would be dumb. But I am sure that desin lied to him and/or that he wants me dead because he simply suspects me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
What. He claimed to block you on N1. Desin died on N2. He's not dead yet.
Since Aulq also targeted you and Demon, I'm willing to think he redirected one of your guys and Evil got a fucked up role from one of you due to that (boy, tell me about a strech...)
Now I'm willing to vote for James that investigated a dead person @.@"
James must have investigated Son since he confirmed Aonori's result. But maybe Aonori's Stand was Paranoid Spy
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have to say I will wait for Aluq´s post, since I will be around for pretty much most of the day, but I also dislike that our train of thought is depending heavily on the post from one person...
That's because his comment holds lots of credibility because Lawl so far is the only one claiming Townie Lover and Prostitute and we can't be sure I was really the target on night 1, so it is possible he really blocked the killer that night and Demonspeed was his target. Also Demon still hasn't given us much intel about his role, compare what you and I told about our roles and what he did despite the accusations on him and you find him throwing accusations at me "Hider is no blocking role" and trying to change topic on unimportant stuff "my stand was Pirate I got doc this night after targeting Vandred".
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, I trully apologize for that, James. Ai, those aussies are all the same, right right '-'
I take back what I said about you just now.
Seriously though where did you read that I investigated WYIS? Did somebody else talked about him?

And now It is really time I go cook, bye!^^
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's because his comment holds lots of credibility because Lawl so far is the only one claiming Townie Lover and Prostitute and we can't be sure I was really the target on night 1, so it is possible he really blocked the killer that night and Demonspeed was his target. Also Demon still hasn't given us much intel about his role, compare what you and I told about our roles and what he did despite the accusations on him and you find him throwing accusations at me "Hider is no blocking role" and trying to change topic on unimportant stuff "my stand was Pirate I got doc this night after targeting Vandred".
I am willying to forget that Hider thing, as I also thought Hider wasn´t a blocking role at first.
Its not that I don´t think Demon is suspect asf, I just think (because I made the same mistake as demon) that Lawllet is more...
If only we could kill both today...

ALUQ SAVE US
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's because his comment holds lots of credibility because Lawl so far is the only one claiming Townie Lover and Prostitute and we can't be sure I was really the target on night 1, so it is possible he really blocked the killer that night and Demonspeed was his target. Also Demon still hasn't given us much intel about his role, compare what you and I told about our roles and what he did despite the accusations on him and you find him throwing accusations at me "Hider is no blocking role" and trying to change topic on unimportant stuff "my stand was Pirate I got doc this night after targeting Vandred".
Why do you trust lawl of all people so much despite what I said about the Townie Lover? You really think desin would tell him who are his teammates after a death D1 when all players have two abilities? Would you do that if you were at desin's place? You want me dead to confirm your sanity.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Due to sheer popular pressure:
Votekill Demon

But I don't agree with you and if you can't explain it, then I'm sry James, I'm moving my vote to Lawl even if you'll still be curious about your sanity.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I think things are becoming clear now James, Demon and Lawl are likely to be the mafia. Unfortunately I can't confirm Lawl's claim of blocking me because I didn't invite anyone last night main reason being to see if my suspects from N1 could have been the reason why there was no killing on N1. And since Aonori turned out to be a detective I can certainly rule him out. Also since demon was invited by me and evil3ye could suggest that he was unable to perform his actions. Say that demon got wasted at evil3ye's place and the person who got wasted at my end was James. If this was the case it could explain why there was no killing on N1. I'm 90% sure that Demon and James are mafia also I agree with Farfs ideas on Lawl but I am not sure yet so votekill Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
... I guess it's Forever's work.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
FML.

I'm a Mentee. I was originally the BP, but Mazino recruited.

Lawl lied, he's mafia. There's an assassin that killed Mazino, there's no other explanation for that.
The assassin is currently online, it's prolly Kato, Aulq and Demonspeed.

Just fucking get Lawl and Aulq and win the game...... PLEASE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, Votekill Lawlett

Fuck you. Die and lose.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I say it's between ulq and Erin. Most likely ulq because it happened soon after his post and Gry's text was not long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top