Also, if it helps anyone: we killed Aonori. We thought he was the lover and we needed to lower you guys numbers.
Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.
Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
Greeeeeeeeeeeeg, read the rest of my posts about Evil and Lawl and win it ;-; You guys deserve it.
No one else was online to be the Mazino's killer/the assassin but the ones I listed.
You can figure out what Lawl is as well.
I feel like a crazy person shouting in a room alone, waiting for my diazepan '-' I'll stop.
Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.
Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FML.
I'm a Mentee. I was originally the BP, but Mazino recruited.
Lawl lied, he's mafia. There's an assassin that killed Mazino, there's no other explanation for that.
The assassin is currently online, it's prolly Kato, Aulq and Demonspeed.
Just fucking get Lawl and Aulq and win the game...... PLEASE
Btw, Votekill Lawlett--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuck you. Die and lose.
@gnutAlso, if it helps anyone: we killed Aonori. We thought he was the lover and we needed to lower you guys numbers.
Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.
Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
Greeeeeeeeeeeeg, read the rest of my posts about Evil and Lawl and win it ;-; You guys deserve it.
No one else was online to be the Mazino's killer/the assassin but the ones I listed.
You can figure out what Lawl is as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
you can clearly see that Demon and Lawl are enjoying causing confusion
also I never tried to get evil3ye killed.
I'll super laugh if that's what happened.