Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also, if it helps anyone: we killed Aonori. We thought he was the lover and we needed to lower you guys numbers.

Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.

Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
FML.

I'm a Mentee. I was originally the BP, but Mazino recruited.

Lawl lied, he's mafia. There's an assassin that killed Mazino, there's no other explanation for that.
The assassin is currently online, it's prolly Kato, Aulq and Demonspeed.

Just fucking get Lawl and Aulq and win the game...... PLEASE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, Votekill Lawlett

Fuck you. Die and lose.
Also, if it helps anyone: we killed Aonori. We thought he was the lover and we needed to lower you guys numbers.

Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.

Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
@gnut
Greeeeeeeeeeeeg, read the rest of my posts about Evil and Lawl and win it ;-; You guys deserve it.
No one else was online to be the Mazino's killer/the assassin but the ones I listed.
You can figure out what Lawl is as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I feel like a crazy person shouting in a room alone, waiting for my diazepan '-' I'll stop.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I don't like this mass suicide that's going rn and why I'm suddenly being associated with the mafia:kappa you can clearly see that Demon and Lawl are enjoying causing confusion
Also, if it helps anyone: we killed Aonori. We thought he was the lover and we needed to lower you guys numbers.

Mafia killed Vandred, I believe they also manipulated his vote yday. Dunno what happened to Desin.

Now good luck solving the puzzle since I'll die o/ I truly believe Lawl and Aulq are the culprits (Aulq did try to get Evil killed beforehand and their targets were always a weird coincidence. No wonder both Lawl and Aulq took a ride in the Barkeeper role, since they are prolly coordinated...)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@gnut
Greeeeeeeeeeeeg, read the rest of my posts about Evil and Lawl and win it ;-; You guys deserve it.
No one else was online to be the Mazino's killer/the assassin but the ones I listed.
You can figure out what Lawl is as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I feel like a crazy person shouting in a room alone, waiting for my diazepan '-' I'll stop.
Lol I'm not taking a ride in the barkeeper role, also I can't explain these coincidence and it looks these coincidence will get me lynched :feelsbadman also I never tried to get evil3ye killed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
@A.ulq Not using your ability again makes no sense. You were suspecting me for no particular reason(you said because "I ring a bell") and with Evil claiming to have invited me, plus lawlett claiming to have blocked me, the probability that you succeeded is even lower. Especially when role blocking is not the only thing a Bartender can do.

You are saying that you preferred not to use your role and lose a Townie for shallow reasons. If you had used it more Townies might have survived.


Drop dead and lose the both of you >.>
I'll repeat that 'till Gry posts I'm dead.
You only die next night, right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You only die next night, right?
No idea but yeah, guess I die when the day ends. Otherwise, I'd kill whoever is left between Lawl and Aulq '-'

plus lawlett claiming to have blocked me
Lawl prolly tried to kill me and got fucked :lmao I'll super laugh if that's what happened.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
@A.ulq Not using your ability again makes no sense. You were suspecting me for no particular reason(you said because "I ring a bell") and with Evil claiming to have invited me, plus lawlett claiming to have blocked me, the probability that you succeeded is even lower. Especially when role blocking is not the only thing a Bartender can do.

You are saying that you preferred not to use your role and lose a Townie for shallow reasons. If you had used it more Townies might have survived.




You only die next night, right?
That's true but the fact that no blocked you last night and since you could have been blocked 3 times during N1 could suggest that you're the mafia.
Also you're right about me saving more townies but the fact I didn't use my role last night was to see if my and evil3ye's suspects were the cause of the fail and since you were blocked by us it suggests something.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
the only reason i didnt block demon was because desin asked me not to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
on night 2
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah

Votekill Lawlett
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here reading
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So,so far

Lawlett X 1
Aluq X 1
Demon x 3

Did I count right?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
BRB, the jalapenos that I ate for lunch are claiming my body, should be back in around 30 minutes from the feelings of it
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Im here reading
Lots of deaths and Role reveals, you should have a field day with that, greg. I still would prefer Demon to die, but A.ulp playing makes NO SENSE whatsoever, just like last game and while I believe what Lawl says, it looks like others won't trust him for legitimate reasons.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lots of deaths and Role reveals, you should have a field day with that, greg. I still would prefer Demon to die, but A.ulp playing makes NO SENSE whatsoever, just like last game and while I believe what Lawl says, it looks like others won't trust him for legitimate reasons.
WAT

Lawl is mafia! He's playing you! Believe me!

But yay the calvary arrived...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top