Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Aonori Farfalla or Demonspeed is the Lover whore.

Kill Farfalla
Here, James ^

There's no Lawl in it. There was never Lawl related to Evil. Evil is no super man, he didn't wildly guess that the lover townie was also a prostitute. According to your theory, he could be anything relevant to the town, believing he correctly guessed hoe is rly a stretch...

For the last time: Lawl took advantage of the story to act as a lover...

But yeah, I rly dunno where the real Lover is... My guess is that it's Demon (Lawl would know that due to him being the last option so he could set Demon up) but why isn't Demon admitting that is beyond me. Otherwise I dunno.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Sorry, for lurking for so long. I'm trying to sort this out..

@Farfalla When did you get recruited by Mazino?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now that I think about... Aonori might be the one that killed Desin, lol.
How? Aonori used Spy Stand on me, him seeing that I targeted Daws proves that. And then he died tonight as detective, so how could he be the reason Desin is dead?

Thats who i investigated....
So Erin is either innocent because you were sane or guilty because you were Insane One-time-Det.

@James Rye The reason I trust farf so far is because if she really was the aprentice, she has nothing to win anymore...

I just gotta say that while I also find Demon suspect, lawl is acting way too erratic for me to trust him, he got so agressive on the first 10 minutes pretty much...I have said I wish I could vote the 2.
Heck, it could be neither, man, this game.

Please don´t be mafia james...
But at least, tell me, if Demon is killed today, who do we go after yesterday?

tl:dr James, why should I vote Demon if Lawl is just as suspicious and Farf has nothing to win anymore?
Farf IS no apprentice. If she were she would have told us now that she is Mentee. Mentee is the same as Lover, saying either means you have to die else you get lynched by the other games a 3rd party Mentee even more than a Townie Lover. Farf was BP/BG and is now Mentee/BG and will die at the end of this day because her Mentor Maz is dead because of an assassin. Who is crazy btw, why kill Maz over me? Do they believe I'm naive or do they know that I am? I only said Daws and Demon to be innocent if the Mafia Assassin reads that and concludes from that that I am naive that must mean one of those two is GUILTY. You still follow me, Kato?

Now, Lawl is always "erractic", that's Lawl's way to play. We will see if he was Townie Lover simply by letting him live today so that he kills himself tonight, lynching him is a waste. If he is not Townie Lover, Kato, then by now we should have the real Townie Lover come clean, for the simple reason that both her Mafia Lover and her Threesome Candidate are dead, so the Townie Lover gains nothing by staying silent and letting Lawl act as Townie Lover, meaning Lawl is most likely saying the truth and is frustrated we don't believe him.

Do not freak out on me now, kato. We still have a working Det-Doc team in-game, I have hider in case you die and you kept me safe two nights in a row. Vandred was most likely insane Det and the reason why Desin died because he falsely protected him. I think so because we still have no Paranoid Gun Owner coming out saying that he is the reason for the kill.

If we vote Demon, we can confirm my sanity this way in three cases:

Demon was guilty = I'm insane/naive
Demon was townie = I'm sane/naive
Demon was Mafia Boss (innocent) = I'm sane/naive
So there is a 50% chance I'm naive, a 15% I'm insane and 35 I'm sane. Now with gnut coming out as a One-time-Det I am inclined to believe that he was most likely either sane or insane meaning since we don't know Anoris sanity, we need to confirm my sanity to make more use of my future investigations. Find out what alignment Demon is means reducing those numbers to 50/50 aka ruling out whenever I am sane/naive or insane/naive.

I trust demon...thats why i dont give him him shit when he plays like this....laid back at first then he heats up.
Why trust demon? He said nothing about his role, avoids giving more intel about his role despite his rule clearly not being important due there already being 1 dead det and 1 dead doc with 1 alive det and 1 alive doc with you having a 1-time-det ability. Please explain to me why exactly you trust Demon.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Here, James ^

There's no Lawl in it. There was never Lawl related to Evil. Evil is no super man, he didn't wildly guess that the lover townie was also a prostitute. According to your theory, he could be anything relevant to the town, believing he correctly guessed hoe is rly a stretch...

For the last time: Lawl took advantage of the story to act as a lover...

But yeah, I rly dunno where the real Lover is... My guess is that it's Demon (Lawl would know that due to him being the last option so he could set Demon up) but why isn't Demon admitting that is beyond me. Otherwise I dunno.
I am not the Lover, I am sure lawl is the one. But desin fooled him and they want to set me up.

He was not expecting desin to die and is trying to kill me because that's the only thing he can do. ulq is the Assassin, his reason for not using his role N2 is ridiculous and he wanted me dead since D1. Erin would have been the one lynched without that avalanche of votes for Evil at the last minutes and she is keeping a low profile. Either her or Zasz, but most likely her.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
because i trust you, actually I hesitated between you and gnut (just tossed a coin) , you were both on my top trusted listed, didn't want to use the ability at 1st as i was afraid it I was unsane, but eventually used it because afraid of dying without tying it.
Hmmm, okay. :XD
This must be the first time that I'm so easily trusted by someone. :blush
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James lawl is guilty as hell...im just trying to find out if the other is aulq or erin
FINE! Whatever. My guts tell me Lawl says the truth but if you say no, fine!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am not the Lover, I am sure lawl is the one. But desin fooled him and they want to set me up.

He was not expecting desin to die and is trying to kill me because that's the only thing he can do. ulq is the Assassin, his reason for not using his role N2 is ridiculous and he wanted me dead since D1. Erin would have been the one lynched without that avalanche of votes for Evil at the last minutes and she is keeping a low profile. Either her or Zasz, but most likely her.
What's your role, Demon? Stop dancing around and tell us already? Are you apprentice? Are you?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
to clarify, i did let a couple of hints, i think some of you got it already, my role is apprentice (don't know about my sanity yet, and i expect likely another apprentice in the game), so basically im useless for now, won't tell you who's my sensei though.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
to clarify, i did let a couple of hints, i think some of you got it already, my role is apprentice (don't know about my sanity yet, and i expect likely another apprentice in the game), so basically im useless for now, won't tell you who's my sensei though.
what.
FINE! Whatever. My guts tell me Lawl says the truth but if you say no, fine!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What's your role, Demon? Stop dancing around and tell us already? Are you apprentice? Are you?
I liked your argument James, but will wait a bit more to change votes ;)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
FINE! Whatever. My guts tell me Lawl says the truth but if you say no, fine!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What's your role, Demon? Stop dancing around and tell us already? Are you apprentice? Are you?
Witch.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
James: Vandred or Aonori, the dead doctor. I believe he's the responsable for Desin's death.

Aonori spying on you doesn't clear you. You could be a mafia detective. I just don't believe in that, again due to the prosecutor thing.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
hats all i can do, can't do more, shouldn't even have revealed it.

Will likely vote demon or lawl or anyone else who could be suscipicious according to further revelations.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
Erin used his doc Stand. Also Erin is clearly townie meaning you were most likely sane meaning I am most likely insane or naive. There is no way a Mafia would claim Apprentice when both apprentices are in-game AND we know that both are in-game. In future games claiming apprentice will be a great move by Mafias on day 3 but now that would be suicide with the other two coming out meaning there is a liar among the three apprentices.

to clarify, i did let a couple of hints, i think some of you got it already, my role is apprentice (don't know about my sanity yet, and i expect likely another apprentice in the game), so basically im useless for now, won't tell you who's my sensei though.
Yeah, you and Van were my highest Apprentice suspects, didn't expected Van to be a doc. His hints of needing time to be useful and luck felt like he hinted on apprentice to me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Jesus, you guys have a free night, which means two lynching in a row. Why don't you just reveal all roles and look for the missing lover and assassin?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Erin used his doc Stand. Also Erin is clearly townie meaning you were most likely sane meaning I am most likely insane or naive. There is no way a Mafia would claim Apprentice when both apprentices are in-game AND we know that both are in-game. In future games claiming apprentice will be a great move by Mafias on day 3 but now that would be suicide with the other two coming out meaning there is a liar among the three apprentices.



Yeah, you and Van were my highest Apprentice suspects, didn't expected Van to be a doc. His hints of needing time to be useful and luck felt like he hinted on apprentice to me.
And why do you believe that?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jesus, you guys have a free night, which means two lynching in a row. Why don't you just reveal all roles and look for the missing lover and assassin?
Aulq disappeared when i told him he was wrong for not using his ability.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top