- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And the plot thickensMazino die during the day...cant be poison.
Someone is assassin....prolly aulq.
And the plot thickensMazino die during the day...cant be poison.
Someone is assassin....prolly aulq.
Who did you target? And yeah, it is probably sane or insane, makes no sense to give you a naive or paranoid det as a stand. Expect to f@ck around with you. xDInnocent....dont know why i would have detective as a stand...but im thinking it can only be sane/insane being only a onetime use.
If you have the ability I think you have only use it when you're really sure.So many deaths and reveals we had today..
Honestly at this point I'm doubting A.ulq and maybe Law...
I think it might be time to use my ability as well....maybe.![]()
I have a bad feeling and my sixth sense dictates to use it while I still can.If you have the ability I think you have only use it when you're really sure.

Thats who i investigated....
thats so mean, considering you're the one i ve chosen to protect last night
Why would you protect me Erin?Haven't read everything im sorry im quite lost, but why an assassin would kill Mazino who had basically no claim while they re other solid townies claims (like prostitute or det ) that makes no sense unless i miss something. Also why assassin has not killed on day 1 ? could it be an assassin stand ?
Also ive said earlier, i used my Doc stand ability last night, on zasz (was hesitating between gnut and sasz ).

Because she was online and lurking?I think Lawl was behind the killing as he asked if anyone had a day killing ability
he could have been asking for someone to kill Maz or he killed Maz himself but I am inclined to believe that he did it because he said
then suddenly Maz is killed.Also the fact he wanted to kill Demon could suggest that they have planned something, it's almost like they're trying to take attention away from someone. I think it's either Erin,James or Zasz. There's high chance that Lawl is behind Maz killing and I think he is selling out Demon. Furthermore, I also think something is going on between Erin and Demon because yesterday demon was avoiding voting for evil3ye and instead chose erin, also this why drag erin into this?
the only reason i didnt block demon was because desin asked me not to.
on night 2--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why are you guys acting like, as a mafia, I would be the only one able to kill? lawl, you are saying that you planned to block me twice in a row even though you didn't vote for me even once. And ulq, there are so many possibilities, especially so early in the game, and you thought it would have proved anything? Seriously?That's true but the fact that no blocked you last night and since you could have been blocked 3 times during N1 could suggest that you're the mafia.
Also you're right about me saving more townies but the fact I didn't use my role last night was to see if my and evil3ye's suspects were the cause of the fail and since you were blocked by us it suggests something.
Ask Evil yourself when this game is over.Ok, you know what, fuck it: James, I dare you to explain how Evil knew about the 2 roles Lawl claims to have.
You answer that to me and I'll drop you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WAT
How come it makes no sense xDDDD You could never solve that "plot hole" I keep presenting and you say I make no sense?
If towns lose due to this, hope you're town and go down as well '-'
Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?thats so mean, considering you're the one i ve chosen to protect last night![]()
yare yare !
I have been telling you guys my role as far as day 1 .-.Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
So he gave us his last recommendation for the Townie Lover prostitute which was a wild guess of him, not a lie, Evil knows this game very well so he knows a Townie Lover needs a useful role to be able to give Lovers a little chance to win with Mafia Lover knowing who's in the Mafia and Townie Lover having a night ability that influences the night actions of others in other words a blocking one for which prostitute is perfect.

Quote this, please.Aonori, Demon, Farf and Lawl, those were the last names Evil gave us as possible prostitute candiadtes.
He said he got told by DESIN, a confirmed MAFIA MEMBER, not to block Demon.So if Lawl has no reason to lie, why should he lie about his role and if he got no reason to lie about his role either, why should he lie about being told not to block Demon?
because i trust you, actually I hesitated between you and gnut (just tossed a coin) , you were both on my top trusted listed, didn't want to use the ability at 1st as i was afraid it I was unsane, but eventually used it because afraid of dying without tying it.Why would you protect me Erin?
Did you perhaps guess what my role and ability is by any chance?
Or was it only because you trust me?
Just curious..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
STAND !!Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
