Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Innocent....dont know why i would have detective as a stand...but im thinking it can only be sane/insane being only a onetime use.
Who did you target? And yeah, it is probably sane or insane, makes no sense to give you a naive or paranoid det as a stand. Expect to f@ck around with you. xD

Since we don't know Aonori's results we only got mine to compare so far and I have two innocents on both Daws and Demon, so either I'm sane, insane or naive. And ofc both could be townies or one townie and the other Mafia Boss or both are Mafia which would mean I had unbelievable luck hitting two mafias in a row. Or I'm just naive and my Hider ability is a huge waste on me. But honestly, det+hider as combo doesn't strike me as if my first role is useless if I have a Stand that allows me to protect myself for one night from any attacks.

So many deaths and reveals we had today..
Honestly at this point I'm doubting A.ulq and maybe Law...
I think it might be time to use my ability as well....maybe. :kappa
If you have the ability I think you have only use it when you're really sure.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Erinyes: where are you? :arf
Planning the death of us all perhaps? :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, and btw, some good news for the town: if you guys can figure out who killed Desin, you're pretty much safe for a night. Without me and Mazi around and since they used the assassin, there should be no kills (mafia can't kill in the day+night).

So yeah, in case James drags you guys to a mistake, there's this leverage '-'
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If you have the ability I think you have only use it when you're really sure.
I have a bad feeling and my sixth sense dictates to use it while I still can. :kappa
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Haven't read everything im sorry im quite lost, but why an assassin would kill Mazino who had basically no claim while they re other solid townies claims (like prostitute or det ) that makes no sense unless i miss something. Also why assassin has not killed on day 1 ? could it be an assassin stand ?

Also ive said earlier, i used my Doc stand ability last night, on zasz (was hesitating between gnut and sasz ).
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@James Rye The reason I trust farf so far is because if she really was the aprentice, she has nothing to win anymore...

I just gotta say that while I also find Demon suspect, lawl is acting way too erratic for me to trust him, he got so agressive on the first 10 minutes pretty much...I have said I wish I could vote the 2.
Heck, it could be neither, man, this game.

Please don´t be mafia james...
But at least, tell me, if Demon is killed today, who do we go after yesterday?

tl:dr James, why should I vote Demon if Lawl is just as suspicious and Farf has nothing to win anymore?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Haven't read everything im sorry im quite lost, but why an assassin would kill Mazino who had basically no claim while they re other solid townies claims (like prostitute or det ) that makes no sense unless i miss something. Also why assassin has not killed on day 1 ? could it be an assassin stand ?

Also ive said earlier, i used my Doc stand ability last night, on zasz (was hesitating between gnut and sasz ).
Why would you protect me Erin? :kappa
Did you perhaps guess what my role and ability is by any chance?
Or was it only because you trust me?
Just curious..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I trust demon...thats why i dont give him him shit when he plays like this....laid back at first then he heats up.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Lawl was behind the killing as he asked if anyone had a day killing ability

he could have been asking for someone to kill Maz or he killed Maz himself but I am inclined to believe that he did it because he said
then suddenly Maz is killed.Also the fact he wanted to kill Demon could suggest that they have planned something, it's almost like they're trying to take attention away from someone. I think it's either Erin,James or Zasz. There's high chance that Lawl is behind Maz killing and I think he is selling out Demon. Furthermore, I also think something is going on between Erin and Demon because yesterday demon was avoiding voting for evil3ye and instead chose erin, also this why drag erin into this?
Because she was online and lurking?

the only reason i didnt block demon was because desin asked me not to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
on night 2
That's true but the fact that no blocked you last night and since you could have been blocked 3 times during N1 could suggest that you're the mafia.
Also you're right about me saving more townies but the fact I didn't use my role last night was to see if my and evil3ye's suspects were the cause of the fail and since you were blocked by us it suggests something.
Why are you guys acting like, as a mafia, I would be the only one able to kill? lawl, you are saying that you planned to block me twice in a row even though you didn't vote for me even once. And ulq, there are so many possibilities, especially so early in the game, and you thought it would have proved anything? Seriously?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, you know what, fuck it: James, I dare you to explain how Evil knew about the 2 roles Lawl claims to have.
You answer that to me and I'll drop you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WAT

How come it makes no sense xDDDD You could never solve that "plot hole" I keep presenting and you say I make no sense?

If towns lose due to this, hope you're town and go down as well '-'
Ask Evil yourself when this game is over.
My theory is that Evil got told that from Aonori, Demon and Lawl one is a prostitute. He then took the whole night 1 = zero death incident to deduct that somebody had to be blocked. Ofc the prostitute didn't came out saying "hey, i blocked demon that night". Then we had A.ulp who had me, Demon and I forgot, you(?) and was told that one got drunk meaning he either couldn't perform his action or was redirected. Evil also knew due being Threesome candidate that there is a Townie Lover and a Mafia lover, so Evil looked for people who seemed to work together in which case he said before he was lynched that he had his eyes on you and gnut. We know now that that's not right but back then it seemed plausible, heck, i thought you were the lover prostitute acting as BP. So he gave us his last recommendation for the Townie Lover prostitute which was a wild guess of him, not a lie, Evil knows this game very well so he knows a Townie Lover needs a useful role to be able to give Lovers a little chance to win with Mafia Lover knowing who's in the Mafia and Townie Lover having a night ability that influences the night actions of others in other words a blocking one for which prostitute is perfect.
Aonori, Demon, Farf and Lawl, those were the last names Evil gave us as possible prostitute candiadtes. Aonori is dead det, you are soon to be dead mentee, Demon says NOTHING and tries to get the attention away from him while Lawl says he is prostitute and that he had blocked Demon on night 1 and was told at night 2 to not block Demon by desin. Now Desin is dead we can't confirm that he really told Lawl that, but why should Lawl lie about being Townie Lover, if he doesn't die the coming night, he is lynch-ready. So if Lawl has no reason to lie, why should he lie about his role and if he got no reason to lie about his role either, why should he lie about being told not to block Demon?

Me believing Lawl to be Townie Lover Prostitute on day 3 is less crazy than believing he is the 2nd Mafia Gambler after WYIS died as MG on day 1.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thats so mean, considering you're the one i ve chosen to protect last night


yare yare !
Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
I have been telling you guys my role as far as day 1 .-.

Also, I just haven´t used my stand because I had understood that you couldn´t do both
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So he gave us his last recommendation for the Townie Lover prostitute which was a wild guess of him, not a lie, Evil knows this game very well so he knows a Townie Lover needs a useful role to be able to give Lovers a little chance to win with Mafia Lover knowing who's in the Mafia and Townie Lover having a night ability that influences the night actions of others in other words a blocking one for which prostitute is perfect.
:fail
Jesus...... way to believe in a stretch....

Aonori, Demon, Farf and Lawl, those were the last names Evil gave us as possible prostitute candiadtes.
Quote this, please.

So if Lawl has no reason to lie, why should he lie about his role and if he got no reason to lie about his role either, why should he lie about being told not to block Demon?
He said he got told by DESIN, a confirmed MAFIA MEMBER, not to block Demon.
You think it looks good for his story that he was in touch with a mafia member and you don't believe that's a lie?

I wanna know what's making you so set on it o.o" I can't believe you're mafia after the Prosecutor episode, but Jesus Christ, I can't figure out why you're insisting in this fairy tale.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
James lawl is guilty as hell...im just trying to find out if the other is aulq or erin
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Why would you protect me Erin? :kappa
Did you perhaps guess what my role and ability is by any chance?
Or was it only because you trust me?
Just curious..
because i trust you, actually I hesitated between you and gnut (just tossed a coin) , you were both on my top trusted listed, didn't want to use the ability at 1st as i was afraid it I was unsane, but eventually used it because afraid of dying without tying it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait wait....isnt kato claiming doc also?
So 3 docs....you,kato and vandread?
STAND !! :facepalm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top