SAFE
2.
@gnut - forgot, wtv, killed Wyis
5.
@Zasz - forgot and well just used prosecutor stand, so townie
8.
@james - detective
DEAD
10.
@Farfalla - talking dead, third party
MOSTLY DEAD
13.
@A.ulq - barkeeper, hopefully mafia
4.
@lawlett-kun - prostitute
QUESTIONABLE
1.
@SonOfDaws - mortician
3.
@Erinyes - apprentice
6.
@Demonspeed - witch
15.
@Kato756 - doctor
If you ask me... considering we had 1 doctor and 1 BP confirmed, the BP was also a BG, the apprentice was also a doctor... don't you guys think that's a lot of docs? I mean, I know we have 2 killing parties but 1 can't kill on N1 and then they could kill each other and the lover can bring the mafia down as well. Looks like a lot of protection while the other 2 parties don't have the same.
Then you have townies with a lot of fire power: witch, BC and prosecutor. Only one is completely out of luck, the other two can be properly used to kill a target. Edit: ah, also, a doctor that kills.
So I wouldn't be so comfortable with Kato as well (altho maybe that would speak against Demon as well, but I've said why I think he's townie alrdy)