- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I´d second this... we are going to lose one oportunity :/Hm, sry, since I didn't die immediatelly in the same post, I just figured I'd die at the end of the day, LOL. The role didn't say anything about the timing.
Lynching me or Lawl is not a good decision, imo. Lynching is the biggest weapon of the town. If you guys got a free night now, you kinda wasted it. Plus, what if the assassin as a stand and works as an extra? They might be able to kill nevertheless then. So let's say Lawl blockes a mafia person, you guys won't know what happened. Lawl might end up just blocking a townie ability as well, lol. Or not, and then mafia might kill. Idk, I wouldn't let a lynching pass...
If there's an apprentice targeting me, I hope you change targets tonight, lol. I think you'll copy the mentee role on N4, not 3, you won't get the bulletproof. If you copy the mentee role, you'll die '-'"
Edit: Good morning people

Despite working against the Speedwagon Foundation, you will be missed... He will not be able to continue their journey.
