Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Thanks a lot Gry for hosting this awesome game. Not just for the JoJo theme but pretty much all of it.

That one coin toss on night 2 changed the entire course of the game so drastically.
That was the night we finally set it all up. Which role to claim, which stands to claim and who to frame or play against the other and then the Day starts and everything has gone to shit
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why did so many players decide to target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes,which made things even more hilarious.
Tbh I don't even remember.. Lemme look and see if I can find the theory I wrote
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im not talking to you cal....you played me like a banjo

 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh yeah, I knew the town could do it! Great job, guys, I never doubted you guys for a moment. *cough*Let's all lynch James*cough*

Van why did you have to kill desin you immoral creautre
Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desin :p

Still, Gry has really made me sorry for having broken your heart... Is it true that your lover pad was full of <3s? :pout


If only @Erinyes had protected me that night instead of Zasz... Even after I defended your nomination in the Awards... :emocat Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver... :emocat

Well, this first game was really fun for me, probably even more after I died than when I was still alive. :amuse I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

Big shout out to @Kato756, whose acting skills were phenomenal until the end, and @James Rye. You're the man :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was heartbreaking. I wish I could have been Mafia with you... :feelsbadman
My man....could never be mad at a dear like you:hi5
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why do I keep thinking Mazino was a Hider @.@
Game ended and I'm still providing shit o/
You were awesome as usual...why maz had to recruit you...damn him
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh yeah, I knew the town could do it! Great job, guys, I never doubted you guys for a moment. *cough*Let's all lynch James*cough*


Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desin :p

Still, Gry has really made me sorry for having broken your heart... Is it true that your lover pad was full of <3s? :pout


If only @Erinyes had protected me that night instead of Zasz... Even after I defended your nomination in the Awards... :emocat Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver... :emocat

Well, this first game was really fun for me, probably even more after I died than when I was still alive. :amuse I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

Big shout out to @Kato756, whose acting skills were phenomenal until the end, and @James Rye. You're the man :D

Im so sorry i didn't know about my sanity stand, and really hesitate a long before using it. but you were avenged !!!!!

also congrats for your 1st game (you and all other st timers ! it was awesome ! hope to have you all next game ! ♥
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Awesome job james:thumbs
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
why maz had to recruit you...damn him
It would prolly be you if it wasn't me '-' I'd prolly do the same, tbh. And it was cool, it just hurt to lose a role like BP. Got so mad when freaking Demon killed him, rs...

GG, Guregu. You and James were good leaders, in your own individual ways.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,251
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
We talked about it on the dead pad. I myself had not realized how many times I have been Mafia Boss.
Thats the best role for you mafia-kun :teehee, i think ive seen you mafia boss at most of the games i played with you, i really did my best to refrain from joking about it during the game:derp
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thank you everyone for playing and I hope everyone enjoyed it even half as much as I did(and I sure enjoyed it A LOT).

I'd call out the MVP now but it's impossible to say, since many people did significant things:
-A.ulq saved gnut on night 1 and blocked mafia
-gnut/farf lynched mafia day 1
-Vandred somehow sniffing out he was Insane Doc and killing desin, starting the domino effect
-Demon for great survivability acts, great assassination target and mafia leadership
... the list goes on, everyone did something this game to contribute to the whole big mess it turned out to be hah.

Please also leave some feedback on the Stand system and the 4 new roles we tried out this game: Prosecutor, Mafia Gambler, Apprentice and Martyr, as well as overall game balance.

The Stand rules were made so that those players that fully understood the Stand rules would have a huge advantage this game, be it town or mafia. And so it was.

I picked the Stands to either complement the main role or to add a bit of power where it lacked:

-Mafia: was attempted to be balanced around, giving them several powerful Stands, 4 people and decent regular roles.

-James: A detective who can hide for 1 night, and as long as he doesn't hide behind mafia is invincible that night. Is good for when you reveal detective results and expect the axe next night. Unfortunately only investigated townies and boss.

-Vandred: A doctor that can kill, as well as disable the vote of a player he doesn't trust.

-Zasz: Prosecutor for testing the role, and detective to help him decide who to target or to be able to give town something of value in case of getting mistrusted and not having to use Prosecutor. Was paranoid for the lulz.

-Erin: Apprentice for testing, insane to be able to join mafia in case she targetted them. Sane Doctor was so she can protect her mentor for 1 night to ensure his survival, but used it on Zasz..

-gnut: Testing the martyr, gave it a Sane Detective so he can be better aware of who is innocent/deserves his protection.

-SonOfDaws: Mortician just because @gnut said he wanted to see the role used again one of these days. Surprisingly though greg didn't actually know how mortician worked and pestered Daws because of it. Given Jesus stand for survivability and because I wanted a Jesus in the game.

-lawlett-kun: As a townie lover who is usually very disadvantaged compared to the mafia lover, he had prostitute to protect himself if his mafia lover told him that his team is killing him that night. As well as to be useful for town to prevent lynching since hoe. Also, Stand Politician gives him or his mafia lover more lynch-protection.

-Philia: Stand Badass Cowboy for 1 kill attempt and role restless spirit in case he dies. I thought about giving him Jesus but that removes the negatives of using cowboy and would prompt YOLO play, which he did anyway.

-A.ulq: A bar keeper since I like that role, and a witch for lynch protection/extra killing.

-Aonori: Second detective, who unlike the first one has no protective Stand but an additional Investigative Spy Stand to get a lot of info while he is alive.

-Farfalla: A Bulletproof who can bodyguard with the Stand, effectively saving 1 person 1 night, unless bodyguarding a Strongman kill that is... Ended up being a nice possible help for the Mentor/Mentee.

-Evil3ye: Threesome to make the lovers less unbalanced(unfortunately the role just sucks and he revealed for some reason). Bar Keeper to possibly find a lover if he's lucky, and he was lucky.

-Mazino: Mentor for 3rd party shenanigans, Stand of Mafia Boss for extra detective protection. The one he recruits still has his Stand so that felt like a strong enough thing to give him a less powerful Stand.

And that's about it from me. Thanks for playing ^^
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am happy it ended this phase for James's sanity.
Me too, me too. Next game will leave me in a sobbing mess after the last and this game... being Det and having no luck is terrible combo.

good job James THANK GOD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i was about to mail and call Erin
Thank you, lawl, thank you! I was SO close to giving up, I tell ya and then I didn't and Erin missvotelocked and it turned out all well! ;A;

@James Rye I feel like I owe you an apology, sorry for causing you grief man. Also, @GrySun thanks for the game it was fun:D
Dude, you were townie? You were lying about being Role BK??? And here I thought I was superlucky of never getting hit by your BK actions. Should have seen that you lied when you said you got no result from your night action. >.<

Oh shit It's over?
Yeah, and my giant sobbing begging crying post of no shame turned the tides! From 3 votes against me to 3 votes against Kato! <3

wait i was unsane....? ooooh
Told you!

James was sane:lmao
Told you!

Why did so many players decide to target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes,which made things even more hilarious.
Seriously though, how did I hit EVERY townie but kept missing the one mafia who could have proven my sanity? Oh right, because I wanted to believe Kato being townie doc. >.<

Im not talking to you cal....you played me like a banjo

He did, but gnut, thank you for believing me. Which argument of mine convinced you?

Oh yeah, I knew the town could do it! Great job, guys, I never doubted you guys for a moment. *cough*Let's all lynch James*cough*


Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desin :p

Still, Gry has really made me sorry for having broken your heart... Is it true that your lover pad was full of <3s? :pout


If only @Erinyes had protected me that night instead of Zasz... Even after I defended your nomination in the Awards... :emocat Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver... :emocat

Well, this first game was really fun for me, probably even more after I died than when I was still alive. :amuse I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

Big shout out to @Kato756, whose acting skills were phenomenal until the end, and @James Rye. You're the man :D
You were great, Van. Hope to see you in future games.
And yeah I was so depressed after 4 nights of hitting innocents, I was so sure Erin was insane apprentice (which she was) and then I still found some fighting spirit in me and rethought everything and had to admit to myself: I was wrong about Kato. Two docs was too good to be true. Awesome acting skills by Kato though, what a difference to his last game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,681
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It would prolly be you if it wasn't me '-' I'd prolly do the same, tbh. And it was cool, it just hurt to lose a role like BP. Got so mad when freaking Demon killed him, rs...
Actually he was thinking between you and Evil, and then decided on you.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Demonspeed. I don't know about everyone else, but on night 3 I looked at Vandred's corpse and then while waiting for the night to end I started looking back at posts

This was the conclusion I came to:

"So then it depends on what killed Vandred... If he was killed by anything other than Desin or another strongman (or stand), then Demonspeed is a shit fucker. What he said, isn't possible but it IS possible that he's telling the truth and he just didn't know Stands can't be blocked...

I probably won't be killed tonight, but in the event that I am. Demonspeed would be one of the last notably suspicious people left. If he manages to evade his death next day phase, then I can use the info I get back today to decide his fate.

Mortician is my role and not my stand so worst case scenario is I'm blocked tonight..."

At the time, I figured I'd get back a result that at least tells me if he was killed by something other than a typical mafia hit, but that wasn't the case. So, I got back the result and realized your stand still counts as on action done to Vandred so if you had used Doctor's Protection I should be able to see it since I know the Stands can't be blocked. So, I went into Day 4 with that mindset and stuck to my guns.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top