James was sane


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes,which made things even more hilarious.James was sane![]()
Tbh I don't even remember.. Lemme look and see if I can find the theory I wroteWhy did so many players decide to target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes,which made things even more hilarious.
Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desinVan why did you have to kill desin you immoral creautre


Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver... 
I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
It was heartbreaking. I wish I could have been Mafia with you...Im not talking to you cal....you played me like a banjo
![]()

Well.... you have such a mafia karma,Why did so many players decide to target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes,which made things even more hilarious.
My man....could never be mad at a dear like youIt was heartbreaking. I wish I could have been Mafia with you...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You were awesome as usual...why maz had to recruit you...damn himWhy do I keep thinking Mazino was a Hider @.@
Game ended and I'm still providing shit o/
We talked about it on the dead pad. I myself had not realized how many times I have been Mafia Boss.Well.... you have such a mafia karma,![]()
![]()
Oh yeah, I knew the town could do it! Great job, guys, I never doubted you guys for a moment. *cough*Let's all lynch James*cough*
Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desin
Still, Gry has really made me sorry for having broken your heart... Is it true that your lover pad was full of <3s?
If only @Erinyes had protected me that night instead of Zasz... Even after I defended your nomination in the Awards...Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver...
Well, this first game was really fun for me, probably even more after I died than when I was still alive.I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
Big shout out to @Kato756, whose acting skills were phenomenal until the end, and @James Rye. You're the man![]()
It would prolly be you if it wasn't me '-' I'd prolly do the same, tbh. And it was cool, it just hurt to lose a role like BP. Got so mad when freaking Demon killed him, rs...why maz had to recruit you...damn him
Thats the best role for you mafia-kunWe talked about it on the dead pad. I myself had not realized how many times I have been Mafia Boss.
, i think ive seen you mafia boss at most of the games i played with you, i really did my best to refrain from joking about it during the game
Replace Zasz for Demon. The dude is never up for no good to the Town. Better just lynch him Day 1 '-'Well.... you have such a mafia karma,![]()
![]()
Me too, me too. Next game will leave me in a sobbing mess after the last and this game... being Det and having no luck is terrible combo.I am happy it ended this phase for James's sanity.
Thank you, lawl, thank you! I was SO close to giving up, I tell ya and then I didn't and Erin missvotelocked and it turned out all well! ;A;good job James THANK GOD
i was about to mail and call Erin--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dude, you were townie? You were lying about being Role BK??? And here I thought I was superlucky of never getting hit by your BK actions. Should have seen that you lied when you said you got no result from your night action. >.<@James Rye I feel like I owe you an apology, sorry for causing you grief man. Also, @GrySun thanks for the game it was fun![]()
Yeah, and my giant sobbing begging crying post of no shame turned the tides! From 3 votes against me to 3 votes against Kato! <3Oh shit It's over?
Told you!wait i was unsane....? ooooh
Told you!James was sane![]()
Seriously though, how did I hit EVERY townie but kept missing the one mafia who could have proven my sanity? Oh right, because I wanted to believe Kato being townie doc. >.<Why did so many players decide to target me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes,which made things even more hilarious.
He did, but gnut, thank you for believing me. Which argument of mine convinced you?Im not talking to you cal....you played me like a banjo
![]()
You were great, Van. Hope to see you in future games.Oh yeah, I knew the town could do it! Great job, guys, I never doubted you guys for a moment. *cough*Let's all lynch James*cough*
Just because I lost the coin flip on Demon on night one! Otherwise the boss would have died then and there, but at least I won two consecutive coin flips when I targeted desin
Still, Gry has really made me sorry for having broken your heart... Is it true that your lover pad was full of <3s?
If only @Erinyes had protected me that night instead of Zasz... Even after I defended your nomination in the Awards...Rest in pieces, me, hacked to very tiny ones by some hulking brute with a cleaver...
Well, this first game was really fun for me, probably even more after I died than when I was still alive.I think it was thought out very well by the host and it ended up really intense. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
Big shout out to @Kato756, whose acting skills were phenomenal until the end, and @James Rye. You're the man![]()
Actually he was thinking between you and Evil, and then decided on you.It would prolly be you if it wasn't me '-' I'd prolly do the same, tbh. And it was cool, it just hurt to lose a role like BP. Got so mad when freaking Demon killed him, rs...