- Joined
- Aug 23, 2013
- Messages
- 14,079
- Reaction score
- 6,938
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
BarrageThis might be a dumb question but has Viz' Jump released any volume of a cancelled manga physically?
Gakkyu Hotei: School Judgment
BarrageThis might be a dumb question but has Viz' Jump released any volume of a cancelled manga physically?
Cross Manage was only digital.Less than 5 volumes :Cross Manage, Gun Blaze West. Zombie Powder
HZ has gotten 4 colours in 14 chapters... it normally averages 1 every 5 and has been like that for a lot of its run. No reason for this one, just special treatment from the editorial department I guess.Zumou is getting a color page, right? Is is the ending annoucement or any kind of anniversary?.
Ugh, men...The BLack Clover color page is....
The most legendary thing ever and the chapter, the chapter is easily one of jumps best in years. Yuno and Dorksta on the same stage and looking at each other and excitement. Why did it take this long to get a definitive manga in JUMP. And the color is perfect. I love viz for not having the promo garbage all on color pages and covers.
yes the most recent volume sold 20k in 2 weeksDoes isobee sell better than SW?
I think that nobody had a doubt about that haha... I repeat... Poor Amano... From WSJ glory to Jump+ irrelevance.We can officially call Eldlive a failure. It did not appear in the Oricon DVD/Bluray rankings last week or this week.