Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ayy, there's definitely a lot of good quality there :kappa
Especially around the chest and midriff yessir.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omfg why is Noblesse so damn good?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Especially around the chest and midriff yessir.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omfg why is Noblesse so damn good?
Read Vinland! It becomes great from chapter 17. :3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@niichan What series do you have your eye on this Spring? Mine would be SnK, BnHA, Re:creators and Renai Boukun so far. Also, what are you anticipating the most? I would have to say Code Geass R3. Admittedly I'm a bit nervous since no one was expecting a sequel to the Zero Requiem and it has a lot to live up to.

@syx Are there any other series besides Vinland you think I should pick up. You're right about it being easy to get so into a series for me.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@niichan What series do you have your eye on this Spring? Mine would be SnK, BnHA, Re:creators and Renai Boukun so far. Also, what are you anticipating the most? I would have to say Code Geass R3. Admittedly I'm a bit nervous since no one was expecting a sequel to the Zero Requiem and it has a lot to live up to.

@syx Are there any other series besides Vinland you think I should pick up. You're right about it being easy to get so into a series for me.
How about Vagabond?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx Are there any other series besides Vinland you think I should pick up. You're right about it being easy to get so into a series for me.
Don't know if it's a good idea to follow any of my recs to be honest. I don't even read that much myself. You already follow most of the series I read, i.e. Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Tower of God, (Vinland Saga) and Yakusoku no Neverland. Other series I think highly of are:
  • Shingeki no Kyojin, though there are quite some people who dislike the recent developments, but I don't.
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome which has little to no "action/battle elements", but a charming fantasy story with a lot of character development. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, especially not if you are into action spectacles.
I would place Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Drei below those two mentioned above. BnHA is a very good series, but surely lacks that one thing to stand out. The villains are average at best and there are also instances where I think the drama is incredibly forced. One Piece lost its magic after the timeskip. The arcs aren't as thrilling as before and the series has a lot of boring periods. But I must praise Oda for not writing bullshit after so many years, that's an incredible feat in my opinion. He is very consistent at what he does. If you want to start with Fate, you are well advised to ask @niichan for guidance. There is no one better than him in regards to Fate.

That's my current reading list so far. You should finish Vinland Saga and then start Vagabond. I didn't read Vagabond myself - kinda regret it, but there is still time - but it's similar to Vinland Saga as there are very few people who don't like it. Then go on with Shingeki or series other people recommend.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't know if it's a good idea to follow any of my recs to be honest. I don't even read that much myself. You already follow most of the series I read, i.e. Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Tower of God, (Vinland Saga) and Yakusoku no Neverland. Other series I think highly of are:
  • Shingeki no Kyojin, though there are quite some people who dislike the recent developments, but I don't.
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome which has little to no "action/battle elements", but a charming fantasy story with a lot of character development. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, especially not if you are into action spectacles.
I would place Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Drei below those two mentioned above. BnHA is a very good series, but surely lacks that one thing to stand out. The villains are average at best and there are also instances where I think the drama is incredibly forced. One Piece lost its magic after the timeskip. The arcs aren't as thrilling as before and the series has a lot of boring periods. But I must praise Oda for not writing bullshit after so many years, that's an incredible feat in my opinion. He is very consistent at what he does. If you want to start with Fate, you are well advised to ask @niichan for guidance. There is no one better than him in regards to Fate.

That's my current reading list so far. You should finish Vinland Saga and then start Vagabond. I didn't read Vagabond myself - kinda regret it, but there is still time - but it's similar to Vinland Saga as there are very few people who don't like it. Then go on with Shingeki or series other people recommend.
The only ones i havent reado out of those mentioned are Vagabond and Mahou. Thanks for your thoughts anyway. I already planned to read Vagabond.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You got me. I was checking to see if you'd reuploaded those Mari and Randi Tournament Sigs.

Also, why no follow Ahmad-sama? :pout
We don't deserve his follow that's why. :pout
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Haha nah, I am not following anyone. My following is 0.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@zimbardo your thread is like a disturbing yet oddly charming FailArmy video.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Finished catching up with Noblesse. Time to do the same with Vinland :nerd
 
Top