Ayy, there's definitely a lot of good quality thereGreat quality

Ayy, there's definitely a lot of good quality thereGreat quality

Especially around the chest and midriff yessir.Ayy, there's definitely a lot of good quality there![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Read Vinland! It becomes great from chapter 17. :3Especially around the chest and midriff yessir.
Omfg why is Noblesse so damn good?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's next on the To-read list after I catch up with Noblesse.Read Vinland! It becomes great from chapter 17. :3
If you start Vinland, I will start Noblesse too.It's next on the To-read list after I catch up with Noblesse.

How about Vagabond?@niichan What series do you have your eye on this Spring? Mine would be SnK, BnHA, Re:creators and Renai Boukun so far. Also, what are you anticipating the most? I would have to say Code Geass R3. Admittedly I'm a bit nervous since no one was expecting a sequel to the Zero Requiem and it has a lot to live up to.
@syx Are there any other series besides Vinland you think I should pick up. You're right about it being easy to get so into a series for me.
Reading that after Vinland actually.How about Vagabond?
Don't know if it's a good idea to follow any of my recs to be honest. I don't even read that much myself. You already follow most of the series I read, i.e. Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Tower of God, (Vinland Saga) and Yakusoku no Neverland. Other series I think highly of are:@syx Are there any other series besides Vinland you think I should pick up. You're right about it being easy to get so into a series for me.
The only ones i havent reado out of those mentioned are Vagabond and Mahou. Thanks for your thoughts anyway. I already planned to read Vagabond.Don't know if it's a good idea to follow any of my recs to be honest. I don't even read that much myself. You already follow most of the series I read, i.e. Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul:re, Tower of God, (Vinland Saga) and Yakusoku no Neverland. Other series I think highly of are:
I would place Boku no Hero Academia, One Piece and Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Drei below those two mentioned above. BnHA is a very good series, but surely lacks that one thing to stand out. The villains are average at best and there are also instances where I think the drama is incredibly forced. One Piece lost its magic after the timeskip. The arcs aren't as thrilling as before and the series has a lot of boring periods. But I must praise Oda for not writing bullshit after so many years, that's an incredible feat in my opinion. He is very consistent at what he does. If you want to start with Fate, you are well advised to ask @niichan for guidance. There is no one better than him in regards to Fate.
- Shingeki no Kyojin, though there are quite some people who dislike the recent developments, but I don't.
- Mahou Tsukai no Yome which has little to no "action/battle elements", but a charming fantasy story with a lot of character development. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, especially not if you are into action spectacles.
That's my current reading list so far. You should finish Vinland Saga and then start Vagabond. I didn't read Vagabond myself - kinda regret it, but there is still time - but it's similar to Vinland Saga as there are very few people who don't like it. Then go on with Shingeki or series other people recommend.

You got me. I was checking to see if you'd reuploaded those Mari and Randi Tournament Sigs.![]()
Pfffft![]()

We don't deserve his follow that's why.You got me. I was checking to see if you'd reuploaded those Mari and Randi Tournament Sigs.
Also, why no follow Ahmad-sama?![]()

Follow me son, I give you more gifs involving blood.Haha nah, I am not following anyone. My following is 0.
You really know how to please meFollow me son, I give you more gifs involving blood.
Like this one, which is representative of me disciplining @Atomicus with deletes
Send them via Slack 
And you know how to please me in the art world too ahaYou really know how to please meSend them via Slack
![]()

*brofist*And you know how to please me in the art world too aha
That's me drawing version.@DiMaria Yesta who's that man in your avatar? He looks a little like Amon but I'm not sure![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
