Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Vagabond is really impressive. Some of the sequences are surreal. The Hozoin part is my favourite so far. Musashi has just arrived to visit the Yagyu - that is where I'm up to :)
I know right? after you're done reading just youtube some videos of Inoue doing exhibition art for galleries and such; it's so fulfilling. Oh if that's your favourite then you have so much more to look forward to. He really does have some epic fights, plus you've not met Kojiro or the Yoshioka yet.

The Yagyu are a famous clan during that period, along with the Yoshioka and Hozoin.

I'm going to reread some of the series, I'm forgetting a lot of the earlier information; especially from this Yagyu arc.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sir, I wonder if you have some photos of big full moon? Wanna see some. Here we always get small one every month (because equator). There were some times we saw bigger one than usual, but it's very rare and only can be seen on the horizon in a very short amount of time (usually at dusk).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sir, I wonder if you have some photos of big full moon? Wanna see some. Here we always get small one every month (because equator). There were some times we saw bigger one than usual, but it's very rare and only can be seen on the horizon in a very short amount of time (usually at dusk).
Unfortunately not and it's always one of 3 reasons : I'm at work, finding out too late/forgetting or my phone not having a good enough quality to take the photos.

Now I have a phone with really good camera so hopefully will be able to catch one soon. This is why I really want a DSLR now.

We did have an eclipse last March and I think I've still got a photo of that somewhere on my old phone or hard drive. That was pretty spectacular.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol...It wasnt to you as much as it was another track for you to use:hurr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta keep it fresh:gnut
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gotta keep it fresh:gnut
You must spend a lot of time listening to old school music to find gems like these, unless it's something you already knew before?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hey Bob :)
I've noticed that you're quite good in the field of graphic design and wanted to ask a favour of you. I help Moderate a Subreddit for Yakusoku no Neverland that's growing very fast and we're updating the style and layout. I was wondering If you'd be able to create two buttons for us?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but I don't do requests unless special instances for MH.

You can ask Ustegius, Farfalla or Utsune if they are able to. They're much better suited at that sort of work anyway.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry but I don't do requests unless special instances for MH.

You can ask Ustegius, Farfalla or Utsune if they are able to. They're much better suited at that sort of work anyway.
Ah ok. Sorry for bothering you :pls
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Yo, :hip
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Ahoy, Princess.

What brings you around these parts?
I was just bored, I guess...?

Easter holiday is right in front of my eyes, I am really looking forward to just hang around in the net and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I was just bored, I guess...?

Easter holiday is right in front of my eyes, I am really looking forward to just hang around in the net and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. :zomg
How special I feel right now, for you checking in when you're bored :hee

So should I expect you more often during this break? How much time off are you getting?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
How special I feel right now, for you checking in when you're bored :hee

So should I expect you more often during this break? How much time off are you getting?
We'll see. I have some plans (like studying for IELTS :derp), but maybe they won't take much time... hopefully.
This week I'll be busy with Easter though.
I'm off until April 24, so more than a week. I deserve it after all that overtime :-_-.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We'll see. I have some plans (like studying for IELTS :derp), but maybe they won't take much time... hopefully.
This week I'll be busy with Easter though.
I'm off until April 24, so more than a week. I deserve it after all that overtime :-_-.
Oh yes you told me about that. Have you started that yet or just about to?

That's quite a long while, make the most of it :nod I'll be sure to bug you on WA since I know you have all this time off :wowsoBOB
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So Bob which MCU movie do you look forward to the most this year?
 
Top