- Joined
- Apr 1, 2017
- Messages
- 306
- Reaction score
- 443
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Ok, I may have exaggerated on that. It probably sounded like I was really wanking Natsu, I'm sorry)Seven777 said:Haha, you can make that thread if you like, but i can pretty much guarantee that the poll would be completely one-sided with Gray and Erza on top. The two of them would low diff Natsu imo, and i'd wager most others wouldnt call it more than a mid diff win for Erza and Gray.
What I meant is that Natsu with his FDKM is stronger compared to Gray or Erza. So if we had Natsu vs Gray or Natsu vs Erza, Natsu would be the winner. But fighting against them both, Gray and Erza clearly win with medium difficulty.
So I see two scenarios:
1)If Gray is indeed super effective against Mira, he wins against her without huge difficulty. Then Gray and Erza defeat Natsu together.
2)If Gray is NOT super effective against Mira(I'll go with that for now), then Erza vs Mira = Erza wins with high difficulty
Natsu vs Gray = Natsu wins mid/high difficulty. And in the end we have Natsu vs Erza, where Natsu should win with high/extreme diff.