Games MH Interview Game S2 - Game 2 - Atomicus Edition

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok but we should find out more about @Atomicus ( Even if it's not so exciting itself :wowsoBOB )..


Still no option for " Warm Apple Pie " :bnah
Bet I'm still more interesting than you. :hmph
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
The question is more like how the pussy tastes like to Atomicus. Therefore a valid questions.
Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that :nerd

And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself :teehee

Bet I'm still more interesting than you. :hmph
Cruel true and reality but you are right.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that :nerd

And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself :teehee


Cruel true and reality but you are right.
I didn't say you were uninteresting...only that I am more interesting. :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that :nerd

And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself :teehee


Cruel true and reality but you are right.
I'm more interested in Paula's avatar than this game atm.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hate y'all :emocat
No you don't.
Seriously though having Rindou in round 3 might actually convince me to aim for God's balls up in Heaven instead of digging a trench inside Mariana's Trench.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that :nerd

And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself :teehee
or herself

What can I do if others ask questions like this?
I'm not at fault, believe me :feelsbadman
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Someone Actually read my shit posts and know that I prefer my second name:blush


Don't lie to yourself you like us :e3
Are you sure of that? :kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm not at fault, believe me :feelsbadman
I blame Brandish either way not you :XD

Well, you can alway say User to send other question not every shit we sending must be accepted.. << But a matter for discussing after this game :cookiehand
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I blame Brandish either way not you :XD

Well, you can alway say User to send other question not every shit we sending must be accepted.. << But a matter for discussing after this game :cookiehand
I can't really be choosy you know, I have to be content with what they send otherwise it would take like a week to come with questions for a round. It takes two days to get the questions from most participants and still some doesn't send. Then if I tell them to send questions again then send it to the celeb and wait for him/her to answer them then add options with his/her answers then post them here....it would take a long time to simply complete a round.

I have no choice but to be grateful for what they send in their first time.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
3 pm's received
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I really want to see who made Question no. 14
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
My questions are not used. They must be the most boring questions ever :awe
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Feel like I'll be joining y'all down there at the bottom after this round.
 
Top