Bet I'm still more interesting than you.Ok but we should find out more about @Atomicus ( Even if it's not so exciting itself)..
Still no option for " Warm Apple Pie "![]()

Bet I'm still more interesting than you.Ok but we should find out more about @Atomicus ( Even if it's not so exciting itself)..
Still no option for " Warm Apple Pie "![]()

Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like thatThe question is more like how the pussy tastes like to Atomicus. Therefore a valid questions.


Cruel true and reality but you are right.Bet I'm still more interesting than you.![]()
I didn't say you were uninteresting...only that I am more interesting.Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that
And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself
Cruel true and reality but you are right.


PMed... let's just get this boring interview game over with...![]()

I'm more interested in Paula's avatar than this game atm.Ok I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that
And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself
Cruel true and reality but you are right.
I hate y'allI'm more interested in Paula's avatar than this game atm.

No you don't.I hate y'all![]()
Someone Actually read my shit posts and know that I prefer my second nameI'm more interested in Paula's avatar than this game atm.

Don't lie to yourself you like usI hate y'all![]()

or herselfOk I get and will roll with that but this game is slowly going from being awesome and finding out more about someone we question to ask questions like that
And no the person that ask this question is asking it for himself![]()

Are you sure of that?Someone Actually read my shit posts and know that I prefer my second name
Don't lie to yourself you like us![]()

Isn't someone jelly here?I'm more interested in Paula's avatar than this game atm.

I blame Brandish either way not youI'm not at fault, believe me![]()


I can't really be choosy you know, I have to be content with what they send otherwise it would take like a week to come with questions for a round. It takes two days to get the questions from most participants and still some doesn't send. Then if I tell them to send questions again then send it to the celeb and wait for him/her to answer them then add options with his/her answers then post them here....it would take a long time to simply complete a round.I blame Brandish either way not you
Well, you can alway say User to send other question not every shit we sending must be accepted.. << But a matter for discussing after this game![]()
NopeIsn't someone jelly here?
Cough cough *This applies for the last game* cough cough
