Erza's best feat is slashing Eileen's Deus Sema.
Kagura's best feat is slashing some of Larcade's light attacks.
Eileen>>>Larcade.
I love Kagura, but like Minerva she is no longer top tier. She could probably beat a spriggan historia, but thats about it.
Who cares if Eileen's the weakest dragon or not, she is still one of the top two spriggans, which puts her a cut above Larcade. Besides, not like Kagura has done anything to any dragons either.
Yeah, Erza barely defeated Azir... and Kagura hasnt beaten any of the spriggans she went up against, or even put a dent in them. Not Dimaria, Larcade or even lowly old Neinhart.
Even calling Kagura spriggan historia tier is mostly just based on hype and my opinion that she prob hasnt fallen below Minerva, she doesnt have the feats to back it up.
Yo I just realize something I reread the fight between natsu and zeref first round. Zeref isn't on par with BDKM natsu he is on par with IgNatsu base mode BDKM natsu>zeref=ig base mode natsu. Now zeref mention that igneel>END. Now prime ingeel is around ancologia lvl. So It's ancologia>ingeel>=FH zeref>BDKM natsu>zeref>=ig base mode natsu>=DF natsu>END if end is revived and somehow beats anco and FH zeref then hiro is fucking up the power lvls once again but knowing him he could do that so.....
Ummm... First of all, Zeref mentioned that Igneel couldn't kill END. As we later found out, it was because he loved Natsu. So there is no proof that Igneel > END. Even if they did mention that, it would mean that Kid Natsu with an END transformation is weaker than Igneel... Which is obvious.
Also, your ranking doesn't make sense. You said that Igneel is above END, right? Even if that was true, why does it mean that DF Natsu > END? That doesn't make any sense. END is most likely below Acno, Igneel and FH Zeref, but above everyone else. That is, if we even get the trasnformation.
Ummm... First of all, Zeref mentioned that Igneel couldn't kill END. As we later found out, it was because he loved Natsu. So there is no proof that Igneel > END. Even if they did mention that, it would mean that Kid Natsu with an END transformation is weaker than Igneel... Which is obvious. Also, your ranking doesn't make sense. You said that Igneel is above END, right? Even if that was true, why does it mean that DF Natsu > END? That doesn't make any sense. END is most likely below Acno, Igneel and FH Zeref, but above everyone else. That is, if we even get the trasnformation.
Natsu said that if he were END, then Igneel coulda crushed him with one toe. Zeref said that that was true, and that there was no physical reason why Igneel couldn't kill END. This tells us that Igneel was probably a lot stronger than END. This makes sense because 400 years ago, END would have been a kid Natsu. Even if he were demonized, he would be a lot weaker than he was during this arc. This makes END that we saw during the Tartarus arc the strongest version of END that existed historically, and this version of END can't even do any significant damage to Gray or Erza.
As for DF Natsu > END, this just boils down to feats. END had less impressive attacks than FDK Natsu, whereas Dragon Force stacks with FDK and had way more impressive attacks. None of the attacks END used against Gray would have been able to erase Zeref's body like dragon force's demolition fist did. It's highly unlikely Erza can stop demolition fist bare handed like she did with that final punch that between Natsu and Gray.
Ummm... First of all, Zeref mentioned that Igneel couldn't kill END. As we later found out, it was because he loved Natsu. So there is no proof that Igneel > END. Even if they did mention that, it would mean that Kid Natsu with an END transformation is weaker than Igneel... Which is obvious.
Also, your ranking doesn't make sense. You said that Igneel is above END, right? Even if that was true, why does it mean that DF Natsu > END? That doesn't make any sense. END is most likely below Acno, Igneel and FH Zeref, but above everyone else. That is, if we even get the trasnformation.
Like my boy @Axiomus said natsu said he would gotten no diff by ingeel so currently END is on par with darkness des gray and was causal stop by erza. DF natsu could have possibly erase zeref (it's speculation zeref said DF natsu isn't enough to beat him) why would u think END be would strong enough to beat FH Zeref??? ohh I almost forgot hiro is author of this manga..
Natsu said that if he were END, then Igneel coulda crushed him with one toe. Zeref said that that was true, and that there was no physical reason why Igneel couldn't kill END. This tells us that Igneel was probably a lot stronger than END. This makes sense because 400 years ago, END would have been a kid Natsu. Even if he were demonized, he would be a lot weaker than he was during this arc. This makes END that we saw during the Tartarus arc the strongest version of END that existed historically, and this version of END can't even do any significant damage to Gray or Erza.
As for DF Natsu > END, this just boils down to feats. END had less impressive attacks than FDK Natsu, whereas Dragon Force stacks with FDK and had way more impressive attacks. None of the attacks END used against Gray would have been able to erase Zeref's body like dragon force's demolition fist did. It's highly unlikely Erza can stop demolition fist bare handed like she did with that final punch that between Natsu and Gray.
Ok, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I agreed that Igneel would crush END no problem - because END was Kid Natsu (by END I mean his etherious form). So yea, it is obvious that Kid Natsu would get crushed no matter what transformation he pulls out.
About the feats - that was actually his partial transformation. Only his hands transformed, so I really doubt that's his full END potential. The Partial Transformation is easily below FDKM, I accept that. It's just that if he fully transforms, I do believe he might be above IgNatsu. Of course, it's just speculation.
Like my boy @Axiomus said natsu said he would gotten no diff by ingeel so currently END is on par with darkness des gray and was causal stop by erza. DF natsu could have possibly erase zeref (it's speculation zeref said DF natsu isn't enough to beat him) why would u think END be would strong enough to beat FH Zeref??? ohh I almost forgot hiro is author of this manga..
Again, that wasn't his full transformation. It was a partial transformation. If he would fully transform, he might be up there with the strongest characters in the manga.
Oh, and if Hiro pulls out the END Transformation (Even though he most likely will go for the Dragon Demon Fusion), and it turns out to be stronger than FH Zeref, it will make sense. It will be a cheap way of dealing with Zeref, but it wouldn't contradict anything. Oh, and Igneel talked about Kid Natsu. So unless you think Natsu didn't grow at all, and is currently as strong as he was as a kid, then that is irrelevant.
Ok, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I agreed that Igneel would crush END no problem - because END was Kid Natsu (by END I mean his etherious form). So yea, it is obvious that Kid Natsu would get crushed no matter what transformation he pulls out.
About the feats - that was actually his partial transformation. Only his hands transformed, so I really doubt that's his full END potential. The Partial Transformation is easily below FDKM, I accept that. It's just that if he fully transforms, I do believe he might be above IgNatsu. Of course, it's just speculation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Again, that wasn't his full transformation. It was a partial transformation. If he would fully transform, he might be up there with the strongest characters in the manga.
Oh, and if Hiro pulls out the END Transformation (Even though he most likely will go for the Dragon Demon Fusion), and it turns out to be stronger than FH Zeref, it will make sense. It will be a cheap way of dealing with Zeref, but it wouldn't contradict anything. Oh, and Igneel talked about Kid Natsu. So unless you think Natsu didn't grow at all, and is currently as strong as he was as a kid, then that is irrelevant.
No I'm sorry I find that hard to beleve. If that END was that powerful zeref have use the book to let natsu transform to END and finish him off. FH zeref is said to have infinite magic and have the power to rewind time and space. END logically speaking shouldn't even be close to his lvl the only exception like u said is demon dragon fusion then that wouldn't be as bad. I don't why people believe that was partial END it's all speculation by the fans until I see it then I'll believe it until then END is on par with darkness des gray. Ingeel>END
No I'm sorry I find of hard to beleve. If that END was that powerful zeref have use the book to let natsu transform to END and finish him off. FH zeref is said to have infinite magic and have the power to rewind time and space. END logically speaking shouldn't even be close to his lvl the only exception like u said is demon dragon fusion then that wouldn't as bad. I don't why people believe that is partial END it's all speculation by the fans until I see it the I'll believe it until then END is on par with darkness des gray. Ingeel>END
No I'm sorry I find of hard to beleve. If that END was that powerful zeref have use the book to let natsu transform to END and finish him off. FH zeref is said to have infinite magic and have the power to rewind time and space. END logically speaking shouldn't even be close to his lvl the only exception like u said is demon dragon fusion then that wouldn't as bad. I don't why people believe that is partial END it's all speculation by the fans until I see it the I'll believe it until then END is on par with darkness des gray. Ingeel>END
While I agree that even if Natsu transforms to END, he won't be on the level of either Acnologia or Zeref with Fairy Heart. He won't be above Igneel too. However I do think he'll be above IgNatsu(BDKM). I'm not saying it as a fact - just speculation.
However I strongly disagree that the "transformation" Natsu showed against Gray is the full power of END.
Or do you think that END is a human with demon hands?
Doesn't matter if erza wasn't there they wouldn't have stop the fact that erza was able to stop them easily mean that END was overhyped hey man we've seen characters that were overhyped in FT no big deal it's hiro fault for doing so.
Doesn't matter if erza wasn't there they wouldn't have stop the fact that erza was able to stop them easily mean that END was overhyped hey man we've seen characters that were overhyped in FT no big deal it's hiro fault for doing so.
You do realize that the END stuff is not over yet, right? I mean:
1)We didn't see the whole transformation
2)The Book is still there
3)The seeds dissapearing is way too suspicous. Most likely this will return later in the story.
You do realize that the END stuff is not over yet, right? I mean:
1)We didn't see the whole transformation
2)The Book is still there
3)The seeds dissapearing is way too suspicous. Most likely this will return later in the story.
lol u believe that a power of a dragon is weaker than a power from zerefs book like I said until I see it then I'll believe and even then it's bs poor writing and inconsistent PL once again
lol u believe that a power of a dragon is weaker than a power from zerefs book like I said until I see it then I'll believe and even then it's bs poor writing and inconsistent PL once again
The Power of a true dragon is gonna be obviously stronger. However DF is not yet complete. I do believe a complete DF Transformation is going to be stronger than END (even though we might get the fusion). And no matter how strong END is, I doubt he's gonna be above FH Zeref or Acnologia.
However I really doubt that the Natsu vs Gray showcased the full potential of END. He simply had demon hands for crying out loud.
P.S I do however believe that in the end, Natsu's going to get a Dragon Demon Fusion. That's the only way he has a chance against Acno and FH Zeref.
The Power of a true dragon is gonna be obviously stronger. However DF is not yet complete. I do believe a complete DF Transformation is going to be stronger than END (even though we might get the fusion). And no matter how strong END is, I doubt he's gonna be above FH Zeref or Acnologia.
However I really doubt that the Natsu vs Gray showcased the full potential of END. He simply had demon hands for crying out loud.
P.S I do however believe that in the end, Natsu's going to get a Dragon Demon Fusion. That's the only way he has a chance against Acno and FH Zeref.
But that's the problem DF is final form of ds slayer magic. Natsu doesn't need to look exactly like a dragon for it to be a full transformation. DF natsu is the full transformation so end just having demon hands might be his full transformation until proven otherwise
But that's the problem DF is final form of ds slayer magic. Natsu doesn't need to look exactly like a dragon for it to be a full transformation. DF natsu is the full transformation so end just having demon hands might be his full transformation until proven otherwise
DF may be the final form of DS Magic but that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement. Obviously current DF Natsu is stronger than ToH DF Natsu, right? And he's dragonized more currently as well.
IMO DF isn't fully mastered until you can become a full-fledged dragon, like Irene and Acnologia.
The Power of a true dragon is gonna be obviously stronger. However DF is not yet complete. I do believe a complete DF Transformation is going to be stronger than END (even though we might get the fusion). And no matter how strong END is, I doubt he's gonna be above FH Zeref or Acnologia.
However I really doubt that the Natsu vs Gray showcased the full potential of END. He simply had demon hands for crying out loud.
P.S I do however believe that in the end, Natsu's going to get a Dragon Demon Fusion. That's the only way he has a chance against Acno and FH Zeref.