For now, Uchouten Kazoku 2. Episode 03 is the best episode of the season for me so far. Bahamut and BNHA have been excellent this week as well, but UK is on another level.
I am surprised by Re:Creators's popularity TBH, it's good but I don't it that good. I thought Bahamut would do better than that too, the first series was excellent and the sequel is getting better and better. Had it not been a sequel it would have probably ranked higher. There are so many sequels this season and SnK is the most popular one.
I think the main problem is that that sequels of very popular shows tend to be popular too, if it's not completely awful. That's just how it is, the same happened with KonoSuba and Gintama last season. Not saying any of these are not good (or great) but shows like that always have a way easier time to attract many people and old fans, so other good or great stuff has a harder time to shine or to stand out.
Also you should keep in mind that stuff like Hero Academia, not even speaking of Shingeki, are way more popular than Rage of Bahamut or Uchouten Kazoku ever were. You only need to compare the numbers on MAL, for example Uchouten Kazoku S1 has 27k followers, Hero Academia S1 had 229k (Shingeki has 710k...). So yeah, stuff like Uchouten Kazoku has a dedicated but small fanbase, Rage of Bahamut is only slightly above that, it certainly wasn't a hit in the west.
That being said, my first vote will go to
Uchouten Kazoku as well. Benten-sama

My second vote will go to
Boku no Hero Academia, I'm just having way too much fun with each episode. Third vote I'm not sure about yet, will probably be between the two Shingeki's.