Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like some can't understand the brightness and kindness of our goddess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A.I. Channel
Ai-chanNEL

I see what they did there. :kappa
Hello @syx!
My visit here has nothing to do with the recent change in your thread...

:kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
A.I. Channel
Ai-chanNEL

I see what they did there. :kappa
Hello @syx!
My visit here has nothing to do with the recent change in your thread...

:kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa :kappa
OH MEIN GOTT, ZASZ IS HERE! :zomg
People this thread has never seen before are gathering.:wtf

You just jealous, because you can't have this thread for yourself anymore. In a single day, Kizuna-chan brought more people here than you in your entire career. :noworry

 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well that wasn't meant towards you Zasz :blush Just my general reaction to this Kizuna girl :shootme
Well, I took the chance to say it. :blush
Speaking of which, why has this character become so famous?
Judging from the video I saw, it appears to be a gamer vocaloid...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hey, hey, hey... no shit talking about Fairy Tail in my thread!

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,927
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Who is that pinkish girl syx? From a game like Yandere Simulator?
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm not giving up, I will get you with this next badge :arf





Also nice thread title ;) and yet so little progress
You are back on track! Enfin Apparu is a masterpiece! I already know this track, but it's somehow missing in my playlist, much to my surprise, so thanks for that! Shadowfall is great, too. Audiomachine makes great tracks, I'm not unfamiliar with them. And the Virtus tracks really hypes me up. :zomg It's only the SAO track I didn't like.

I had my fun with Kizuna-chan, there's no way I could keep it up any longer. Currently, I'm searching for a thread title which will suit my future set.

By the way, I will finish EP3 of Umineko this week! :3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good to hear, I was starting to question your taste :kappa
Let's go for more. The first is an experimental track I'm almost sure you won't like but I'm trying anyway. The second one should be a safe bet:



And what will your future set be? :D

Heh I sure look forward to that :3 I hope you will stick to your word :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Good to hear, I was starting to question your taste :kappa
Let's go for more. The first is an experimental track I'm almost sure you won't like but I'm trying anyway. The second one should be a safe bet:



And what will your future set be? :D

Heh I sure look forward to that :3 I hope you will stick to your word :(
It's exactly like you predicted. First track is not my cup of tea, but the second one is amazing! :zomg

My next set will be a Sasuke avatar with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan on his right eye, the Rinnegan on his left eye and the Tenseigan on his forehead. My signature will contain a very emotional scene with Naruto making peace with Orochimaru, who took over Sarada's body, and Kawaki, who spiked Himawari's and Boruto's head on each end of his rod. :oh

By the way, I started to read Koe no Katachi. That teacher though...
 
Last edited:
Top