- Joined
- Mar 20, 2015
- Messages
- 4,755
- Reaction score
- 8,897
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know, I shortcuted my first sentence
what I mean is he have to win this in order to anything to happen
so by all means this is the tournament to win
I'm pretty sure they won't cover the nationals for the same reasons the won't go to second year
the remaining team members are too important for the story to cut them out + Hinomaru is too one-dimensional to carry the story alone
what I mean is he have to win this in order to anything to happen
so by all means this is the tournament to win
I'm pretty sure they won't cover the nationals for the same reasons the won't go to second year
the remaining team members are too important for the story to cut them out + Hinomaru is too one-dimensional to carry the story alone

