- Joined
- Nov 20, 2013
- Messages
- 2,545
- Reaction score
- 6,845
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Does Neverland have the cover/lead color this week?
Thanks brah,I'll check it out in the morning.U19 have not ended? no climax announcement for Samon either? huh
well here, this should pick you up
http://bato.to/reader#21656fcc4ed30ddb



It'll be the next Spring Weapon :^)by the way, Gintama was absent 8 weeks ago, which means Marie is in the bottom 3 for the second week on a row
wonder what will happen to it when its cushions inevitably get axed
I hope it's a Sket Dance scenario and it starts going up as I quite enjoy it, but it a shot in the dark.by the way, Gintama was absent 8 weeks ago, which means Marie is in the bottom 3 for the second week on a row
wonder what will happen to it when its cushions inevitably get axed
Except it will probably sell at least 4x what SW does because Tamura has a fanbase.It'll be the next Spring Weapon :^)
Mangaka found more blackmail on Jump editors.Kimetsu and Hero Academia above Black Clover
Why is Spring Weapon still so high though reeee
Shinobu is pretty good, Water Pillar is cool and Lightning dude is pretty annoying but his the one who have most sense on the trio. I agree with Pig Assault tho.MHA at the top, that's what I like to see. Also, Kimetsu poll, awesome! Although, there aren't that many characters that stand out to me in that series. I'd vote for Inosuke.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably not immediately, but they would have to adjust eventually if they see that World Trigger is actually back and will stay. Hunter x Hunter never stayed enough time to make them do this, I think.Would Jump actually need to axe series to bring WT? Iirc they never axe anything to bring HxH back
Not sure about other western forum communities but this has been common knowlege here from the beginning because of her twitter.I don't know if people already posted this before but Demizu Posuka (the artist of The Promise of Neverland) is actually a woman. Most people assumed that it was a man but it's the other way around. That's interesting.
You can see that it's the same ideogram of her name in 1:50