The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im in serious bit of pickle..
You see guys I'm thinking of changing my name to the following :

1 Captain Charisma
2 CapedBaldy

Zimb I might need another poll to help garner a decision .
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@zimbardo was that second riddle your doing? I feel like it was either you or Demon :D
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
sleep wagon foundation
You laugh - but the old dog is racking up the big points recently
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@zimbardo was that second riddle your doing? I feel like it was either you or Demon :D
was meant to come first - to give people the idea of how to play the game (something nice and gentle to get things started)

... coming second made it more of a slap in the face for all the effort spent on the first question
:darn
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You laugh - but the old dog is racking up the big points recently
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

was meant to come first - to give people the idea of how to play the game (something nice and gentle to get things started)

... coming second made it more of a slap in the face for all the effort spent on the first question
:darn
Yeah it seemed a hell of a lot easier than the first.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just finished making the second test. 3 more to go!

I am super curious about the first riddle...since I am out of the game...can someone please tell me where it was?


And not being able to play the Scavenger Hunt since it does take a lot of time (which I don't have atm) and it is long and difficult...made me want to play Minority Rule since it is shorter and easier to play.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah des my peeps are also minorities.
We da natives *cough imagine tribal Indian voice: Travel many lands and moons in da ancestral days* /ends cliche tribal vocals.

Thus we don't like this term invented by da white man.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
was meant to come first - to give people the idea of how to play the game (something nice and gentle to get things started)

... coming second made it more of a slap in the face for all the effort spent on the first question
:darn
You are very correct about everything. The good easy first question part, as well as the slap in the face.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@FuckYouGallon, this should be your new nick U.U
Why, because you can't solve it or because you solved it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
'cause the last poll turned out so well for you
:derp

I vote for 3 Dr. Semaphore
If we recall you added unnecessary intermittent options which naturally confuslled da flock on said pole.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why, because you can't solve it or because you solved it?
Because we solved it, after searching high and low. I can't say anything else, but I think you'll hate him too when you find out the solution.
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because we solved it, after searching high and low. I can't say anything else, but I think you'll hate him too when you find out the solution.
Yeah thought it was the 2nd, realization can be a very ugly thing.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
des-chan :hug
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bene-kun!!!
Glad to see you again here on MH!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah des my peeps are also minorities.
We da natives *cough imagine tribal Indian voice: Travel many lands and moons in da ancestral days* /ends cliche tribal vocals.

Thus we don't like this term invented by da white man.
Charlie, I think you are referring to another things:worrybunny...that was not the Minority Rule game I was referring to....:sweatbunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can someone please tell me where the first answer to the hunt was or at least give me a hint?
I am so curious. PM when the game is over please.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow... What a dick.
Yes, i wll totally jump the bandwagon -although i don't know this dick! :lmao
Good thing Herms is missing out on all dis dorama!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bene-kun!!!
Glad to see you again here on MH!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Charlie, I think you are referring to another things:worrybunny...that was not the Minority Rule game I was referring to....:sweatbunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can someone please tell me where the first answer to the hunt was or at least give me a hint?
I am so curious. PM when the game is over please.
Ah yes, I purposely made a bad joke using the name Minority.
:slowly
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anyone know when the new Op man chapter will drop?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah yes, I purposely made a bad joke using the name Minority.
Does this mean you want to play the Minority Rule game?



I finished making the third test...two for Science and one for ESL. I need to make two more but I have no stamina left in me....
I am so tired....hopefully my coordinator does not check the test tomorrow....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congrats on finishing the tests!
:confetti

Sorry des - us poor brown folk on da struggle wid jaabs - cant play games involving minorities. :kappa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top