I wanted to add that it's not because of that, but then I was like "nah, they won't say that!" - welp, guess I was wrong.Cause you're a meanie.![]()
But no, there's another reason. xD
I wanted to add that it's not because of that, but then I was like "nah, they won't say that!" - welp, guess I was wrong.Cause you're a meanie.![]()
We can still do that. Lemme give you my forum login and you can hunt for me today!your hunts would be much easier if u contracted a professional hunter
No seriously though, it feels like I've looked at this in every way possible and impossible. And the damn clue only made things harder..I wanted to add that it's not because of that, but then I was like "nah, they won't say that!" - welp, guess I was wrong.
But no, there's another reason. xD
Have you asked for a hint yet?No seriously though, it feels like I've looked at this in every way possible and impossible. And the damn clue only made things harder..

Trust me, I'm not trying to troll. xDlol Gallon is trolling in your job description for this event?![]()
I mean he says the clue didn't help him and you answer with "have you asked for a hint"?Trust me, I'm not trying to troll. xD
I'm feeling very tempted to help, but I'm not allowed to.
Talk about pouring salt.Oh, misread what he said. He meant hint, alrighty.I mean he says the clue didn't help him and you answer with "have you asked for a hint"?Talk about pouring salt.
Meanwhile checked everything fitting for 4 and wasn't anywhere
Thats why you are our teams public relations. I would said something way nastier.Cause you're a meanie.![]()

You"d make a great mod.or y'all is stupid

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since there are so many, you wonder if there just might be any justified reasons behind them?So many complaints.![]()
Nah, they're not looking hard enough.Since there are so many, you wonder if there just might be any justified reasons behind them?
Didn't you just say you weren't allowed to troll?Nah, they're not looking hard enough.