The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Cause you're a meanie. :gwah
I wanted to add that it's not because of that, but then I was like "nah, they won't say that!" - welp, guess I was wrong.

But no, there's another reason. xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This has become a rather enjoyable meme tbh

Now go hunt for me! Slave Wagon Foundation
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I wanted to add that it's not because of that, but then I was like "nah, they won't say that!" - welp, guess I was wrong.

But no, there's another reason. xD
No seriously though, it feels like I've looked at this in every way possible and impossible. And the damn clue only made things harder..
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No seriously though, it feels like I've looked at this in every way possible and impossible. And the damn clue only made things harder..
Have you asked for a hint yet?

EDIT: Whoops, misread.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lol Gallon is trolling in your job description for this event? :XD
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
lol Gallon is trolling in your job description for this event? :XD
Trust me, I'm not trying to troll. xD
I'm feeling very tempted to help, but I'm not allowed to.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Trust me, I'm not trying to troll. xD
I'm feeling very tempted to help, but I'm not allowed to.
I mean he says the clue didn't help him and you answer with "have you asked for a hint"? :lmao Talk about pouring salt.

Meanwhile checked everything fitting for 4 and wasn't anywhere
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I mean he says the clue didn't help him and you answer with "have you asked for a hint"? :lmao Talk about pouring salt.

Meanwhile checked everything fitting for 4 and wasn't anywhere
Oh, misread what he said. He meant hint, alrighty.
@Organizized - the hint makes it easier, what the...

You haven't checked everything fitting for 4, then. -_-
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well what's more likely, that I'm wrong or that the riddle was poorly made? Yeah, exactly! Time to whine again.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Honestly, if only two teams make it and both admit it was by luck, its a bad riddle. They can't go denying that.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So many complaints. :notlikethis
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Since there are so many, you wonder if there just might be any justified reasons behind them?
Nah, they're not looking hard enough.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm just being a sore loser I guess on account of this day being miserable in every other way as well. Get me a coffee and I'll..

Well I'll probably as grumpy as before but at least my headache will be milder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top