- Joined
- May 8, 2017
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 108
- Country
-
The movie takes place after the 1 year time skip, but before the Alvarez arc.I have been keeping my head in the sand about the movie as long as I could, but I really want to know: when does the movie take place? I see people talking about some new enemy and END transformations, so after the current manga arc, right?
Seeing as how the guild was already rebuilt, it would be after gathering everybody together and rebuilding, but probably before Makarov was rescued.
The ending shows Zeref, Brandish, Invel and Acnologia.
In the movie itself, it could have erased all of Fiore.So it said in the previews the dragon cry could destroy the world and you said it could erase a country.
How accurate is it in the movie itself? Does it do any crazy big things in it close to comparable to these statements?
Zash, who wanted to use it for his revenge against Fiore specifically stated that it can erase a country with ease.
国を滅ぼす = destroy a country.
Hundreds of magic circles appeared in the sky, which all shoots down indiscriminately. I wouldn't be surprised if it could destroy the world, but there was nothing on that scale in the movie.
