Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've never been the biggest fan of Key's art, but newer stuff like AB looks just fine, yeah.

Well true, I definitely prefer my physical copies too. I would always get that if it's possible, but if there's no other way to get a game I can live with a digital copy too xD
And sure, Key OST is good/fine, just nothing exceptional. Can't excel in every regard I guess, though I feel like Key often is given a bit too much praise. They know their waterworks, but besides that I don't think there's really anything that makes their stories special. Also them always pushing for a happy end leaves a sour taste to me rather often, I feel like Clannad and LB could've been a better story if not for the sudden MAGIC to save the day. I much prefer something like Tomoyo After, where they stick to what was established.

haha always funny how opinions can differ so much XD Definitely not the big fan I once was, but I don't really agree with your statement besides that the politics stuff went on for (way) too long. But no, let's not discuss Shingeki any further ;)

You just want to be busy huh? Personally I'm just fine if people are satisfied with my work and I don't really have to work a damn lot, meaning I could easily handle being less busy, though ofc if you have nothing to do at all then it's just boring xD Gotta win the lottery :kappa

Let's talk more about Persona once I'm done :amuse
When we talk about art... Nekopara... Soon... :sky2

Depends... ATLUS just released Caligula Effect in Europe... But virtual only and only vor the Vita... That does annoy me a bit. Physical copies are simply nice to look at. Like I said, I don't need expensive special editions but a nice steel book is always worth those 5€ more. (If you are not called Mass Effect Andromeda.)

I am kinda damaged regarding OST at the moment... Will be hard for me to find something that gets past the eargasms I had with Nier Automata. Though Kuzu no Honkai was quite good too on that regard.

Key Magic is just a thing though. Apart from that it is up to your own interpretation. And well... EX does change that a bit. I won't criticize Clannad. I just can't. Even though I see the flaws.

*Attack on magical Jews. :kappa We can't agree on everything it is as simple as that. Even though we usually share a mutual agreement on most stuff iirc... :D

It just differs too often. On some days my desk is filled with paper, on others it is empty. And I am too socially awkward to talk to people in this case... :XD
If only... Though I would still work part time. That week at home would have been critical without Nier or Anime to watch. Sometimes the feeling of being alone gets to my head too much.

Try to find the culprit. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
please do it now.I can't wait for it.
Waifu Wars when? :heh
Soon enough. :nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
SUP FAM
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, it is I, the magnificent Atom. Bow before my unearthly presence.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Feels bad man.

Whatcha upto? :arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was a little dark on the way here. Must have been why I couldn't find it.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You had it coming.

Working. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Alola, Wyis-kun.
Welcome to the abyss of MH.
Work...the evil of mankind. :feelsbadman
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Would you say ME:Andromeda Deluxe Edition is worth $45? What about Standard Edition for $35 if you think the deluxe bonuses aren't valuable at all?

Keep in mind that I'm still finishing up a couple missions before going through the Omega 4 Relay (42 hrs played) and therefore haven't even started 3 yet.

I saw the game go on sale on the Origin client itself as well as my favorite key site, apparently it coincided with a new patch? Just sort of wondering if I should hold off on it. I guess my Prey and ME3 playthroughs will take up enough time to where it's not something I have to have right now at all, but it seemed like a pretty decent deal for a game that only came out a couple months ago.

But I'm glad I actually sat down and progressed through these games a bit, I can see why they were always so hyped and beloved. Luckily I conveniently can't recall ever shit-talking them, so it's nice. :kappa
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
^

Playthrough with Soldier class :bnah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean..... what's so bad about it? :notlikethis
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Nothing I just somehow never truly can get to enjoy it ( Although Party Cryo ammo and Inferno on yourself is very good combination try it if you haven't :cookiehand )

Try vanguard in ME 3 and see how you will enjoy it but he's a little to OP tbh :blush

Can't recall numbers right but:
Fast shield Recharge
80 % dmg reduction :hip
+ some to ability power If I recall right ( 30 % :hmm)
Most combos available by one character

I didn't play for a long time so I may be wrong :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was a little dark on the way here. Must have been why I couldn't find it.
Well I didn't pay my electricity bill... Did spend the money on ****** instead. :blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Work...the evil of mankind. :feelsbadman
I actually like my job though. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
^

Playthrough with Soldier class :bnah
Welcome to my ****** cave. :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Would you say ME:Andromeda Deluxe Edition is worth $45? What about Standard Edition for $35 if you think the deluxe bonuses aren't valuable at all?

Keep in mind that I'm still finishing up a couple missions before going through the Omega 4 Relay (42 hrs played) and therefore haven't even started 3 yet.

I saw the game go on sale on the Origin client itself as well as my favorite key site, apparently it coincided with a new patch? Just sort of wondering if I should hold off on it. I guess my Prey and ME3 playthroughs will take up enough time to where it's not something I have to have right now at all, but it seemed like a pretty decent deal for a game that only came out a couple months ago.

But I'm glad I actually sat down and progressed through these games a bit, I can see why they were always so hyped and beloved. Luckily I conveniently can't recall ever shit-talking them, so it's nice. :kappa
I didn't get any special editions. Not even the steelbook as amazon charged 15€ just for an empty steelbook case...
35$ sounds very reasonable though. I paid the full price of 60€ and it was worth every cent. I think if you enjoy ME2 and 3, you will also enjoy MEA a lot.

You do have all the story DLCs for ME2? As they are actually important. Even more so for ME3.

I have no idea about new patches any more as I am done with the game. Sure I didn't finish ever ysidequest but I was very satisfied either way.

You shit-talked ME? :twitch

Btw I would much appreciate it if you could tell me if Prey is worth it. By the time you actually play it, it could already be much cheaper. :D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nothing I just somehow never truly can get to enjoy it ( Although Party Cryo ammo and Inferno on yourself is very good combination try it if you haven't :cookiehand )

Try vanguard in ME 3 and see how you will enjoy it but he's a little to OP tbh :blush

Can't recall numbers right but:
Fast shield Recharge
80 % dmg reduction :hip
+ some to ability power If I recall right ( 30 % :hmm)
Most combos available by one character

I didn't play for a long time so I may be wrong :zomg
Once a soldier, always a soldier. :datass
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didn't get any special editions. Not even the steelbook as amazon charged 15€ just for an empty steelbook case...
35$ sounds very reasonable though. I paid the full price of 60€ and it was worth every cent. I think if you enjoy ME2 and 3, you will also enjoy MEA a lot.

You do have all the story DLCs for ME2? As they are actually important. Even more so for ME3.

I have no idea about new patches any more as I am done with the game. Sure I didn't finish ever ysidequest but I was very satisfied either way.

You shit-talked ME? :twitch

Btw I would much appreciate it if you could tell me if Prey is worth it. By the time you actually play it, it could already be much cheaper. :D
Ah, interesting then. Just sort of wonder how long this deal will be around, but it isn't like the price is going to remain much higher in the future.

Yeah, I had the ME2 Deluxe version and got the rest of relevant DLC with Origin points (literally cancer....). I believe the Zaeed DLC came with the Deluxe addition, but there was the Kasumi DLC, then Arrival (done), Overlord (up next after I do Jack's loyalty mission), and the Shadowbroker DLC. I was told that I could save the latter for after I go through the Omega 4 Relay and everything and finish the game.

Yeah, supposedly a bunch of sales coincided with a new patch. Nice to hear, I guess I'll look forward to it. Hear anything DLC-wise aside from the multiplayer stuff? Not sure if that kind of thing is for me.

If I did, I don't remember :kappa

Yeah, no problem. I guess I might set aside my ME playthrough after I finish 2 to play Prey and see how it goes. I've heard nothing but good things, and most of the issues the PC version had got patched the other day iirc.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah, interesting then. Just sort of wonder how long this deal will be around, but it isn't like the price is going to remain much higher in the future.

Yeah, I had the ME2 Deluxe version and got the rest of relevant DLC with Origin points (literally cancer....). I believe the Zaeed DLC came with the Deluxe addition, but there was the Kasumi DLC, then Arrival (done), Overlord (up next after I do Jack's loyalty mission), and the Shadowbroker DLC. I was told that I could save the latter for after I go through the Omega 4 Relay and everything and finish the game.

Yeah, supposedly a bunch of sales coincided with a new patch. Nice to hear, I guess I'll look forward to it. Hear anything DLC-wise aside from the multiplayer stuff? Not sure if that kind of thing is for me.

If I did, I don't remember :kappa

Yeah, no problem. I guess I might set aside my ME playthrough after I finish 2 to play Prey and see how it goes. I've heard nothing but good things, and most of the issues the PC version had got patched the other day iirc.
Yeah PC games get cheaper much faster for no reason whatsoever. Still do it. :kappa

Ah cool. Overlord was interesting but Shadowbroker is one of the bets missions in the whole game. Really nice story, way better gameplay and a fun enemy.
If only I could play that all over again.

I disliked the MP for ME3 already as I dislike MP in general. Especially for games like Mass Effect.
I would love a story dlc for MEA... Like insert some Quarians... :twitch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah PC games get cheaper much faster for no reason whatsoever. Still do it. :kappa

Ah cool. Overlord was interesting but Shadowbroker is one of the bets missions in the whole game. Really nice story, way better gameplay and a fun enemy.
If only I could play that all over again.

I disliked the MP for ME3 already as I dislike MP in general. Especially for games like Mass Effect.
I would love a story dlc for MEA... Like insert some Quarians... :twitch
Wait, why are you enabling my spending like this... :notlikethis

Overlord was creepy and great. More captivating than Arrival, at least. You think Shadowbroker is even better? All I've got left is getting the Reaper IFF. Everyone is loyal, somehow had enough Paragon points to keep Jack and Miranda loyal after their conflict. Now I just got to get the right party configuration down for the last missions or so apparently, and they should all survive. :nunoamaze Somehow I feel like I wish I hadn't come across this tidbit just to see it play out naturally, but since I'm playing through the series and not just one game, not sure when I'll be able to revisit it. I'm a bit of a completionist anyway, so I would have done all the loyalty missions anyway, but it would have still be interesting to see what would happen.

So you didn't even look into it for ME:A? Seems like it might have been a bit of an afterthought. Or maybe they put too much time into it and that's why other aspects of the game got the flack that they did. But yeah, not optimistic about the series multiplayer in general. And what is it with you and Quarians exactly? :notsure
 
Top