--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---








Which ones?@DiMaria Yesta 2 links are already broken![]()
The second and the fourth picsWhich ones?

edited the post. should be fine nowThe second and the fourth pics
I am so sorry that it too so long... Please don't tease me now...Care level = 0
Well in a sense one hardly looks at physical copies, really, but I prefer them over digital as well, so I know what you mean. Dunno this Caligula Effect...
oh I feel each soundtrack has it's own charm, hard to compare them, what differs is the numbers of songs you like I guess. Nier seems to have a great soundtrack indeed, but the world is huge, so you will find other good tracks in no time (and get over your nier hype)
Not sure what exactly is up to my own interpretation when I'm basically told that everyone got revived or that the sad events never happened for whatever weird bullshit reason...I guess I'm a bit harsh but such "happy end magic" without any explanation at all just gets on my nerves. If EX/PE does change it somewhat then that's a pretty good thing.
Ofc, we're bros for a reason
Everyone needs others at times, that's how we work, but generally I like my alone time quite a bit. Then again I guess even talking on the internet does count as interacting with others, so that probably is another way to compensate for not talking or interacting with someone directly/from face to face. A friend of mine basically needs at least one other person around him all the time, he has trouble staying alone for one night even (though ofc he can manage if he wants to, so it's not worrisome). Something like that I could never handle, never xD I need my alone time or I get annoyed, I would never want to interact with other people 24/7 (not including sleep)
I can recommend Persona 5 to everyone, there's no need to play any of the prequel games![]()





Is he that needy? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course. Each game deserves to get loved equally and completelyOh, I'm not saying I won't play it. I most likely will. But it'll have to wait until after I finish Prey and complete ME3. Sales vanished too, but they'll be back.
Yeah it was good as a bridge between the first two games. The scenery was insane as well. Though I might put Overlord only slightly above it due the experience/twist.
Yeah, I finished the game with everyone loyal and alive.
Well, I mean... sure. But why not Miranda? (I'm going to assume Jack was a bit too goth/punk for you) I was curious about Samara as a minor romance (and Kelly), but I think I progressed too far with Miranda at that point for it to activate, plus I probably had too many Renegade points.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
One can dream.~Did you hear about this @Sky-sama?
https://myanimelist.net/featured/2155/Oculus_Rift_Millionaire_Interested_in_Funding_Rem_Side_Story
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Thank you, my friend.Happy birthday @Sky![]()

Indeed. Almost finished with ME3 now. Only have Leviathan DLC, the Citadel DLC, and then the point of no return left. Unfortunately my choices ended up with Miranda dying in Sanctuary. I did end up switching romance subjects because I ended up rather annoyed with her, but I don't think that's what ended up with her dying, it was probably me refusing to let her use Alliance assets for her problem with her sister or whatever. I guess I ended up more annoyed with the writing there than anything else, as I guess you can't really expect her to be welcomed back onto the Normandy with her history. Either way, her part in the story felt rather disjointed to me. I wouldn't say she's fugly at all. @goldb is going to be pretty pissed your ragging on his waifu (digital version). But I will say that she did somehow become less attractive in ME3 compared to ME2.Of course. Each game deserves to get loved equally and completely
Overlord was indeed a fun twist and even gets mentioned again in MEA.
Because she is fugly. I see not one percentage of attractiveness in her. Jack is even worse. Ugh...


Well there are worse things than Miranda dying.Indeed. Almost finished with ME3 now. Only have Leviathan DLC, the Citadel DLC, and then the point of no return left. Unfortunately my choices ended up with Miranda dying in Sanctuary. I did end up switching romance subjects because I ended up rather annoyed with her, but I don't think that's what ended up with her dying, it was probably me refusing to let her use Alliance assets for her problem with her sister or whatever. I guess I ended up more annoyed with the writing there than anything else, as I guess you can't really expect her to be welcomed back onto the Normandy with her history. Either way, her part in the story felt rather disjointed to me. I wouldn't say she's fugly at all. @goldb is going to be pretty pissed your ragging on his waifu (digital version). But I will say that she did somehow become less attractive in ME3 compared to ME2.
I mean, at least Jack is a bit improved in ME3, but idk. I could have sworn you were into that punk thing a bit though.
Overlord does? Ah, that's pretty cool. I guess it sort of makes sense given the timeline. I picked up MEA last month or so because it went on sale again and this time for half off. I figure if I end up being disappointed in any way, it shouldn't feel like much of a waste.
Happy belated btw, get anything other than booze?

Nah I didn't. It is what I wanted the most. 
I went with Liara. Just made the most sense to me given how the Shadow Broker storyline panned out, as well as how she fit back into the crew in ME3. Seemed like everyone else was deep into their own stuff, and meanwhile Liara is the one that retrieved Shepherd's body and made it possible in the first place. I apparently romanced Ashley in the first game, but this occurred many years ago in the save file I used when I picked the first game up to finish it, so a bit foggy to me. I honestly should have let her dumbass die during the coup, but since I was going Paragon and didn't mind having another crew member choice, it made sense to me. But if I could do it over again I probably would have picked Kaidan to live back on Virmire over her. After Horizon in ME2 she just became a massive asshole for no real reason IMO. Shepherd working for Cerberus aside, you'd think she'd have a little more faith in him and not get manipulated by Udina, meh.Well there are worse things than Miranda dying.
So who did you romance instead?
Well she never was special to me in any way. She is and was always Cerberus.
I don't dislike a tomboy-ish attitude but Jacks appearance is just yikes.
They mention a lot of stuff as easter eggs. Though most of it is pretty much irrelevant.
It wasn't that disappointing, really.
Thank you.Nah I didn't. It is what I wanted the most.
![]()
).
