Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
God damn it, as soon as there is an english version... If there'll ever be one...
Then it means bye-bye for Asuna.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Desy-chan. :wtf

I can't complain. Just feeling really tired. Weekends should be longer. *sighs*
How have you been? Being a great teacher and all? :blush
I thought you were ignoring me.
Glad to see your reply.

Are you working on weekends as well?
I am on vacation atm, a well-deserved vacation. Being a teacher is very hard and draining.
However, I love my students! They are great.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought you were ignoring me.
Glad to see your reply.

Are you working on weekends as well?
I am on vacation atm, a well-deserved vacation. Being a teacher is very hard and draining.
However, I love my students! They are great.
I would never ignore you. :gwah I like you a lot. :hug

Thank god no. 5 days a week is more than enough. :blush

Oh~ Well deserved vacation. I hope the students won't miss you too much. :blush
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I would never ignore you. :gwah I like you a lot. :hug
Sky-kun...always a true gentleman
...one of the things I really like about you. :hug

Thank god no. 5 days a week is more than enough. :blush
Are you still working at the bank? Is the Internship over?

Oh~ Well deserved vacation. I hope the students won't miss you too much. :blush
Awwww~ You are so sweet. :wtf Actually, I am already missing some of my coworkers that won't be part of the new school year. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sky-kun...always a true gentleman
...one of the things I really like about you. :hug


Are you still working at the bank? Is the Internship over?


Awwww~ You are so sweet. :wtf Actually, I am already missing some of my coworkers that won't be part of the new school year. :(
I can't help it when such a fine lady enters my humble thread. *bows*

Yeah I am still at the same bank. My job training entered pretty much 6 months ago. Now I am a regular worker. :nod

Oh they will leave? Why? :pout
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't help it when such a fine lady enters my humble thread. *bows*
You sure know how to make me blush
and make me feel better when I feel a bit blue, Sky-kun. :hug


Yeah I am still at the same bank. My job training entered pretty much 6 months ago. Now I am a regular worker. :nod
Congrats!! :confetii

Oh they will leave? Why? :pout
Two of them quit and two of them were fired. :([/QUOTE]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@DiMaria Yesta Damn, that pic with her feet... :sky2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sky omg this was such bae moment!



If you didn't saw the recent episode or stopped watching DBS then rippooo~
Why would I ever drop DBS? It is my guilty pleasure. :D
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Good! Caulifla was just too precious in this episode. What did you thought about Kale? Doesn't she look awesome in her regular form? Like really, It was about time they got a bit more characterization. They were so damn precious together!
 
Top