Yes.Is it good starting My Anime List ?![]()
Yes.Is it good starting My Anime List ?![]()
Join the dark side.Is it good starting My Anime List ?![]()
Surrender to it and become part of us.Is it good starting My Anime List ?![]()

DoneSurrender to it and become part of us.![]()



Desy-chan.Hello, Sky-kun~ How have you been?



I thought you were ignoring me.Desy-chan.
I can't complain. Just feeling really tired. Weekends should be longer. *sighs*
How have you been? Being a great teacher and all?![]()
I would never ignore you.I thought you were ignoring me.Glad to see your reply.![]()
Are you working on weekends as well?
I am on vacation atm, a well-deserved vacation. Being a teacher is very hard and draining.However, I love my students! They are great.![]()
![]()
I like you a lot. 


Sky-kun...always a true gentlemanI would never ignore you.I like you a lot.
![]()

Are you still working at the bank? Is the Internship over?Thank god no. 5 days a week is more than enough.![]()
Awwww~ You are so sweet.Oh~ Well deserved vacation. I hope the students won't miss you too much.![]()
Actually, I am already missing some of my coworkers that won't be part of the new school year. 
I can't help it when such a fine lady enters my humble thread. *bows*Sky-kun...always a true gentleman...one of the things I really like about you.![]()
Are you still working at the bank? Is the Internship over?
Awwww~ You are so sweet.Actually, I am already missing some of my coworkers that won't be part of the new school year.
![]()


You sure know how to make me blushI can't help it when such a fine lady enters my humble thread. *bows*

Congrats!! :confetiiYeah I am still at the same bank. My job training entered pretty much 6 months ago. Now I am a regular worker.![]()
Two of them quit and two of them were fired.Oh they will leave? Why?![]()
[/QUOTE]--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would I ever drop DBS? It is my guilty pleasure.Sky omg this was such bae moment!
If you didn't saw the recent episode or stopped watching DBS then rippooo~
