Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, that's what Wikipedia said.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
More pics for you:








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like or not? : D
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You really did. It hurt. :pout

You should never stop dreaming. One day you might have a nyaa-ing and purring catgirl maid beside you.

Well as I told you. Hidden, yet in plain view. I did buy them all because of the covers. :kappa Good that I still have a DVD drive. But yeah that is one of the reasons why digital only will never be an option. Or rather just in rare cases.
What about that Naruto plush btw? :kappa

I gladly disagree. Boss fights need amazing music to get you pumped. Dramatic scenes need additional music to open the water gates. :nod Nier was a special case though as the music carried many of the characters feelings.

Maybe they simply hated Tomoyo that much. :kappa I hope so. There should never be a second Rewrite. *shivers*

Of course there are. It feels good that I am not the weirdest one. :kappa
Well it took you almost two weeks to answer my post, couldn't have hurt that much it seems :p

That would be too good to be a dream, it would be closer to a miracle.

The plush is safely stored away, no worries ;) My stuff's usually not exactly visible XD

Well I just meant that amazing music isn't a must for a great game. Not every game has an epic OST, as long as it does the job and isn't bad the characters and story can deliver on their own. For me there's a difference between "good" and "amazing", and a "good" OST is more than enough if the rest works.

There are people who love tentacle ******, ofc you're not the weirdest one :kappa Or were you talking about my friends...? xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---


god he's so lovely :')
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Let me present my offering to Sky-sama and nii-sama in the form of Nier artwork by Sui Ishida :worship2







(Came across the news about Ishida drawing the covers for the soundtrack vinyls of the Nier games on his Twitter, thought I'd share since you guys gave me the impression you might appreciate it :p )
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Really well done, the video and the music together really gave me chills at times... good old nostalgia
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like or not? : D
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Well it took you almost two weeks to answer my post, couldn't have hurt that much it seems :p

That would be too good to be a dream, it would be closer to a miracle.

The plush is safely stored away, no worries ;) My stuff's usually not exactly visible XD

Well I just meant that amazing music isn't a must for a great game. Not every game has an epic OST, as long as it does the job and isn't bad the characters and story can deliver on their own. For me there's a difference between "good" and "amazing", and a "good" OST is more than enough if the rest works.

There are people who love tentacle ******, ofc you're not the weirdest one :kappa Or were you talking about my friends...? xD

god he's so lovely :')
How could one not like this? :?bunny

I take my sweet time as well. :kappa Thing is we chat every day anyway... So I simply forget. :XD

We should never stop dreaming. Catgirls will bring world peace. After they brutally murdered every single PETA member of course.

Here I thought you would cuddle with it.
Well my shopping list for Japan (whenever that happens) is somewhat set. More stuff to hide in plain view. :3

I need great music to follow a game. Which of course doesn't mean that I endure every shitty game just because the music is great. You could slap EMIYA on FF13 and it would still be horrible.

Both... Kinda... :XD

He would be even more adorable if there was a new game. :kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I've lost hope for a new season honestly. :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just... Why? What is that even supposed to be?
A mix:edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sky You will never know what I just discovered :sky2:sky2:sky2
 
Top