Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
There's going to be a Persona 5 anime :wtf

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There's going to be a Persona 5 anime :wtf

"You already watched an episode today. You should go to sleep."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good! Caulifla was just too precious in this episode. What did you thought about Kale? Doesn't she look awesome in her regular form? Like really, It was about time they got a bit more characterization. They were so damn precious together!
I do like Caulifla a lot. I hope she will appear more often as we do need female Saiyans. Frieza will freak out.
Not a fan of Kales "normal" SSJ form. She is not exactly rocking the Broly look.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You sure know how to make me blush
and make me feel better when I feel a bit blue, Sky-kun. :hug



Congrats!! :confetii


Two of them quit and two of them were fired. :(
How nice that I could cheer you up a little. :blush
Why so blue? :worrybunny

Thanks but my contract will end in half a year. :gwah

Fired? Did they cost too much? :gwah
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I think I've teased you enough now ;)

Hmm who would mind lewd cat girls? :3 Not like they ever will exist though...

In plain view huh? Mine are safely stored away, but I still prefer taking out the DVD and installing the game the normal way, while potentially looking at the nice cover XD

Personally I don't feel like great music is a must for an awesome game. Sure it shouldn't be bad and it can enhance an experience even further, but I can deal with the music just being "good" when the story and characters are amazing.

No it will not always go happy go lucky, as was proven with Tomoyo After, I actually hope their stick with a sad fate more often :p But well, their formula sells, so they probably won't change a thing.

Yeah, definitely :hug

Indeed, he is that needy... it sounds highly annoying to people like us, but for him just having someone there is really important. There are all kinds of people, lol.
You really did. It hurt. :pout

You should never stop dreaming. One day you might have a nyaa-ing and purring catgirl maid beside you.

Well as I told you. Hidden, yet in plain view. I did buy them all because of the covers. :kappa Good that I still have a DVD drive. But yeah that is one of the reasons why digital only will never be an option. Or rather just in rare cases.
What about that Naruto plush btw? :kappa

I gladly disagree. Boss fights need amazing music to get you pumped. Dramatic scenes need additional music to open the water gates. :nod Nier was a special case though as the music carried many of the characters feelings.

Maybe they simply hated Tomoyo that much. :kappa I hope so. There should never be a second Rewrite. *shivers*

Of course there are. It feels good that I am not the weirdest one. :kappa
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I do like Caulifla a lot. I hope she will appear more often as we do need female Saiyans. Frieza will freak out.
Not a fan of Kales "normal" SSJ form. She is not exactly rocking the Broly look.
Agreed. Lol yeah, Frieza prolly gonna get some trauma flashbacks after seeing them.
Ah well, I know you were not really a fan of her ssj form, so that isn't a surprise. Altho I think she looked so damn epic. At least she has in that form a normal female muscle body posture. Better then her beserk form, that's for sure. Argh, we need more screentime of them! That some people even complain about them having screentime. Dragon Ball fandom....

Anyway, someone made already a drawing of their 'attack together' moment:



Can't wait to see more fanarts of them together omg. *_*
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Agreed. Lol yeah, Frieza prolly gonna get some trauma flashbacks after seeing them.
Ah well, I know you were not really a fan of her ssj form, so that isn't a surprise. Altho I think she looked so damn epic. At least she has in that form a normal female muscle body posture. Better then her beserk form, that's for sure. Argh, we need more screentime of them! That some people even complain about them having screentime. Dragon Ball fandom....

Anyway, someone made already a drawing of their 'attack together' moment:



Can't wait to see more fanarts of them together omg. *_*
Well she gains quite the build yes, but I would prefer if her SSJ look was more like the one above. As that picture looks really great. :wtf

PS: I hope we get SSJ3 Caulifla. :sky2
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, I think we will see her in SSJ3 sooner or later. If Goku says she has the potential than she will become one!
Hm.. I did had some fanart of people drawing her in SSJ3 (and also in the 'GT non canon SSJ4 form'), but can't find it atm. When I find it again I will leave it for you in the thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I would love it if SSJ4 was the canon of Universe 6.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How nice that I could cheer you up a little. :blush
Why so blue? :worrybunny
Because of a misunderstanding but now everything is okay.:)

Thanks but my contract will end in half a year. :gwah
Can they renew your contract?

Fired? Did they cost too much? :gwah
The ones that were fired had some problems with some parents and students.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I want that Futaba. :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because of a misunderstanding but now everything is okay.:)

Can they renew your contract?

The ones that were fired had some problems with some parents and students.
Ah misunderstanding? Not the bad kind I hope. :D

They could but if they will, that is another question.

Oh man... Hire and fire? :gwah
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Pro or Slim? :?bunny
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Just asking for suggestion :D

Why should I choose Slim?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I didn't know you watch Little Witch Academia. I assume you'll get the game if it comes out over there?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yep, it's an action RPG. You can find more here :amuse
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mhhhh looks like an old side scroller. I doubt it is really my cup of tea. :/
 
Top