Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sky!!!!! :arf

What's up man? inb4 the sky
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail





Sorry Sky. She is still underrated on pixiv. :nomoar
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Finally someone who realizes that Caulifla is Waifu material. :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Care level = 0 :p

Well in a sense one hardly looks at physical copies, really, but I prefer them over digital as well, so I know what you mean. Dunno this Caligula Effect...

oh I feel each soundtrack has it's own charm, hard to compare them, what differs is the numbers of songs you like I guess. Nier seems to have a great soundtrack indeed, but the world is huge, so you will find other good tracks in no time (and get over your nier hype) ;)

Not sure what exactly is up to my own interpretation when I'm basically told that everyone got revived or that the sad events never happened for whatever weird bullshit reason... :oh I guess I'm a bit harsh but such "happy end magic" without any explanation at all just gets on my nerves. If EX/PE does change it somewhat then that's a pretty good thing.

Ofc, we're bros for a reason :hi5

Everyone needs others at times, that's how we work, but generally I like my alone time quite a bit. Then again I guess even talking on the internet does count as interacting with others, so that probably is another way to compensate for not talking or interacting with someone directly/from face to face. A friend of mine basically needs at least one other person around him all the time, he has trouble staying alone for one night even (though ofc he can manage if he wants to, so it's not worrisome). Something like that I could never handle, never xD I need my alone time or I get annoyed, I would never want to interact with other people 24/7 (not including sleep) :XD

I can recommend Persona 5 to everyone, there's no need to play any of the prequel games :nod
I am so sorry that it too so long... Please don't tease me now... :emocat

I know you don't care, but I am pretty sure you love lewd cat girls just as much. :kappa

They are in plain view to me and will gain an even better place soon enough. I want to remember all the battles I have fought and all the worlds I have saved. :blush

Caligula is another game similar to Persona. From the gameplay and stuff. But I don't want to use the DS if it is not for Pokémon.

My NieR OST hype is still not over, my friend. ;D A great OST is important for a game. Story, OST, characters. If any of those fall flat, it won't be a great experience.

Well iirc they were never dead in the first place. Just suspended animation. The whole crash side was frozen in time. I doubt PE changes anything. It just adds best girl and two more. Though well it adds a bit to the lore. Key will always be happy go lucky in the end and frankly, the fans deserve it after all the hardships they are put through. :XD

The best bros. :hug

All the time? That does sound highly annoying. :gwah Is he that needy? :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I'm not saying I won't play it. I most likely will. But it'll have to wait until after I finish Prey and complete ME3. Sales vanished too, but they'll be back. :wowsoBOB

Yeah it was good as a bridge between the first two games. The scenery was insane as well. Though I might put Overlord only slightly above it due the experience/twist.

Yeah, I finished the game with everyone loyal and alive.

Well, I mean... sure. But why not Miranda? (I'm going to assume Jack was a bit too goth/punk for you :kappa) I was curious about Samara as a minor romance (and Kelly), but I think I progressed too far with Miranda at that point for it to activate, plus I probably had too many Renegade points.
Of course. Each game deserves to get loved equally and completely :kappa

Overlord was indeed a fun twist and even gets mentioned again in MEA.

Because she is fugly. I see not one percentage of attractiveness in her. Jack is even worse. Ugh...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
One can dream.~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Happy birthday @Sky :D
Thank you, my friend. :hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Of course. Each game deserves to get loved equally and completely :kappa

Overlord was indeed a fun twist and even gets mentioned again in MEA.

Because she is fugly. I see not one percentage of attractiveness in her. Jack is even worse. Ugh...
Indeed. Almost finished with ME3 now. Only have Leviathan DLC, the Citadel DLC, and then the point of no return left. Unfortunately my choices ended up with Miranda dying in Sanctuary. I did end up switching romance subjects because I ended up rather annoyed with her, but I don't think that's what ended up with her dying, it was probably me refusing to let her use Alliance assets for her problem with her sister or whatever. I guess I ended up more annoyed with the writing there than anything else, as I guess you can't really expect her to be welcomed back onto the Normandy with her history. Either way, her part in the story felt rather disjointed to me. I wouldn't say she's fugly at all. @goldb is going to be pretty pissed your ragging on his waifu (digital version). But I will say that she did somehow become less attractive in ME3 compared to ME2.

I mean, at least Jack is a bit improved in ME3, but idk. I could have sworn you were into that punk thing a bit though. :hmm

Overlord does? Ah, that's pretty cool. I guess it sort of makes sense given the timeline. I picked up MEA last month or so because it went on sale again and this time for half off. I figure if I end up being disappointed in any way, it shouldn't feel like much of a waste. :kappa

Happy belated btw, get anything other than booze?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Indeed. Almost finished with ME3 now. Only have Leviathan DLC, the Citadel DLC, and then the point of no return left. Unfortunately my choices ended up with Miranda dying in Sanctuary. I did end up switching romance subjects because I ended up rather annoyed with her, but I don't think that's what ended up with her dying, it was probably me refusing to let her use Alliance assets for her problem with her sister or whatever. I guess I ended up more annoyed with the writing there than anything else, as I guess you can't really expect her to be welcomed back onto the Normandy with her history. Either way, her part in the story felt rather disjointed to me. I wouldn't say she's fugly at all. @goldb is going to be pretty pissed your ragging on his waifu (digital version). But I will say that she did somehow become less attractive in ME3 compared to ME2.

I mean, at least Jack is a bit improved in ME3, but idk. I could have sworn you were into that punk thing a bit though. :hmm

Overlord does? Ah, that's pretty cool. I guess it sort of makes sense given the timeline. I picked up MEA last month or so because it went on sale again and this time for half off. I figure if I end up being disappointed in any way, it shouldn't feel like much of a waste. :kappa

Happy belated btw, get anything other than booze?
Well there are worse things than Miranda dying. :kappa
So who did you romance instead?
Well she never was special to me in any way. She is and was always Cerberus.

I don't dislike a tomboy-ish attitude but Jacks appearance is just yikes.

They mention a lot of stuff as easter eggs. Though most of it is pretty much irrelevant.

It wasn't that disappointing, really.

Thank you. :hug Nah I didn't. It is what I wanted the most. :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well there are worse things than Miranda dying. :kappa
So who did you romance instead?
Well she never was special to me in any way. She is and was always Cerberus.

I don't dislike a tomboy-ish attitude but Jacks appearance is just yikes.

They mention a lot of stuff as easter eggs. Though most of it is pretty much irrelevant.

It wasn't that disappointing, really.

Thank you. :hug Nah I didn't. It is what I wanted the most. :kappa
I went with Liara. Just made the most sense to me given how the Shadow Broker storyline panned out, as well as how she fit back into the crew in ME3. Seemed like everyone else was deep into their own stuff, and meanwhile Liara is the one that retrieved Shepherd's body and made it possible in the first place. I apparently romanced Ashley in the first game, but this occurred many years ago in the save file I used when I picked the first game up to finish it, so a bit foggy to me. I honestly should have let her dumbass die during the coup, but since I was going Paragon and didn't mind having another crew member choice, it made sense to me. But if I could do it over again I probably would have picked Kaidan to live back on Virmire over her. After Horizon in ME2 she just became a massive asshole for no real reason IMO. Shepherd working for Cerberus aside, you'd think she'd have a little more faith in him and not get manipulated by Udina, meh.

I might have gone for other options if I had the choice, but I believe those required romancing in ME2 and I stuck with Miranda for that. My other option while playing was Samara, but I didn't meet the Paragon check, so it wasn't open to me in ME3. (plus, I think I might have accidentally locked in with Liara prior to even getting the Monastery mission :lmao).

Yeah, I think I saw mentioned of a Zaeed and a Liara Easter Egg as well.

So how much did you get and how much is left? :kappa
 
Top