Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Exactly :XD

Well i went to antalya and gaziantep. But now i want to go istanbul ankara izmir (lol yeah i am asking too much :XD)
Ohh so you finished uni?
Hahsha typical rejections lol hope you will find a good job.
Well it is good to have already in mind where you wanna go.
And no, not yet. I am almost there.
Typical rejections.. I don't really call this one typical, at least not the way they told me it xD

> Asks out of curiousity why I wasn't fit for the job/rejected
> Gets as answer: 'actually, you did a very good job! We actually have no reason for the rejection, tho
> Me: ????????????

I assumed that they had already a candidate in mind, but it's kinda hilarious when you hear the reason they rejected you is..... they had no reason <_>
Well, at least they were honest, I guess, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dw Gol, that's kawaii, you can be our plushie '-'


Icei \o/ you stayed!
Btw, chibi '-'

Aye, 164.5 @.@
XD
Let me join the short club.
167.5
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
True. I'm average here, slightly above average, technically. However, in some countries I would be considered short.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Green eyes:zomg
I got greenish eyes tho :bishie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know the deal, if my safe fort GrySun post his pic then i will too :nod
You still using me for that? Watch yourself, what if I lose a bet to Farf during a mafia game or something :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Let me join the short club.
167.5
You people make me think my 184 makes me a giant lol
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You people make me think my 184 makes me a giant lol
It is, especially if a man is comparing his height to mine. Lol Compare your height to Greg, he's average for Americans.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Got you a small surprise btw '-' consider it as some retribution for the Kingler.
Oh? Now I'm curious, what is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It is, especially if a man is comparing his height to mine. Lol Compare your height to Greg, he's average for Americans.
American average really is <180? That's strange.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Most American men are from 175-180 on average. That's what I see daily, and I looked it up to. Germans seem to be taller on average from the research I've done.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
The Germanic (speaking) countries, the people, are taller on average in the world, especially the Netherlands who is number 1 on that, but that is common knowledge, at least for the most people, I assume. Germany was Seventh or fifth place with tallest people, on average, I think?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I can't believe I almost guessed this one

Share yourself Gry :3c
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A guess? Nah, I'm sure you socially investigated that one
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
How? You're actually quite a private person and avoid giving away too much.

Don't really have any leads to conduct a social investigation on you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With your magic crystal ball :rolleyes:

Or if we're talking seriously, yeah good guess.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Oh yeah, I spend most of my time stalking you with the help of my magic orb. That's my guilty pleasure.

Btw, I can also be serious. It was a good guess after all :blush
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I know you like what you're seeing :hurr

Yeah very nice indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top