Well it is good to have already in mind where you wanna go.Exactly
Well i went to antalya and gaziantep. But now i want to go istanbul ankara izmir (lol yeah i am asking too much)
Ohh so you finished uni?
Hahsha typical rejections lol hope you will find a good job.
And no, not yet. I am almost there.
Typical rejections.. I don't really call this one typical, at least not the way they told me it xD
> Asks out of curiousity why I wasn't fit for the job/rejected
> Gets as answer: 'actually, you did a very good job! We actually have no reason for the rejection, tho
> Me: ????????????
I assumed that they had already a candidate in mind, but it's kinda hilarious when you hear the reason they rejected you is..... they had no reason

Well, at least they were honest, I guess, lol.






