Yay. Too bad you posted here at 3 amGot this day free for you sensei![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This training is serious shit... I mean, I WAS WEARING CHAIN MAIL! But It's certainly going to be worth it.
Yay. Too bad you posted here at 3 amGot this day free for you sensei![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You know the phrase?Nice thread name.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What are you training for again?I just ran 40 laps up, down and around a Grandstand. @Brandish @SirSamuel016 I'm dead
This training is serious shit... I mean, I WAS WEARING CHAIN MAIL! But It's certainly going to be worth it.

Zenyata throws bowling balls, yes. He's useful in that he can use Discord orb to reveal enemies who hide within a certain range. and his healing orb is useful when put on the right person, but it's really fucking easy to put it on the wrong guy when people are clunked up together. His ult is also amazing for pushing.You know the phrase?
@xi0 Zenyata is really.... weird to play, but his dps is really high for a Support Hero. I kind of like him.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Still hate Roadhog....
Still hate Phara...
Lucio <3
Hanzo![]()
Yeah WM's Assault Rifle mode is pure trash. I'm just not good at the heroes who need the best aim yet (Genji, Hanzo, WM, McCree)Zenyata throws bowling balls, yes. He's useful in that he can use Discord orb to reveal enemies who hide within a certain range. and his healing orb is useful when put on the right person, but it's really fucking easy to put it on the wrong guy when people are clunked up together. His ult is also amazing for pushing.
Roadhog is good for picks but as a pure tank, I think he's quite bad. In the 2-2-2 meta he works really well. As a solo tank? You need to be either really good at him, or you need a really strong support comp around him. (which never happens in Quick Play, since for some reason every DPS thinks we need 4 of them...)
Pharah is annoying as fuck, yes. But someone like Soldier 76, McCree, Widowmaker, maybe Roadhog are good picks to deal with her.
I like Lucio more than I used to, but I'm sort of dubious on him overall. He can cheese and kill people despite not having much damage, but his range is really limiting.
What about him? Everyone memes about Hanzo and Widowmaker. If they're good players, they're deadly as hell IMO. But like with both of them, if you aren't getting picks, it's hard to keep playing them. I think this is more the case with Widowmaker though, since Hanzo has more available utility to scout enemy locations. Widowmaker can only do that with her Ult, and Hanzo Ult is always useful in wombo-combo situations. I also think he's superior in close quarters as well....I always feel like WM does no damage if you aren't scoping.
I got a tonne of Legendary Skins with just the ones you get from ranking up. The Mercy Imp skin 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm walking the Kokoda Trail this coming June.What are you training for again?![]()
Yeah people will do this with Bastion or Torbjorn turret and throw in Symmetra shield for good measure.Using Orissa's Deployable Shield to cover for a Bastion in Mounted MG Mode.
Uh, it's usually pretty dumb, especially in shitty games or with stupid heroes like Torb.Btw, is it just me or is the Play of the Game system kind of broken? I was playing with a friend last night and the POTG was a Hanzo who got 1 kill... and a Torbijorn (?) who wasn't even on the same side of the map...
I unlocked everythingAlso, rip Uprising Loot BoxesI got a tonne of Legendary Skins with just the ones you get from ranking up.

Hmm okay.. my comments so far:@DiMaria Yesta here is a collection of my best photographs so far this year.
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/media/albums/withyouinspirits-photo-album.2/
Thanks for the feedback!Hmm okay.. my comments so far:
Did you use filter on this photo?![]()
Among these three, my favorite is the first photo. It is amazing!![]()
![]()
![]()
This one is good too. It's PC wallpaper material. However, why do I think it's a bit blurry?![]()

More food photos pleaseI have more on the way. I just need to upload them.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am still waiting for more food photos--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HnnngggThe Ice cream was a picture I took with my Girlfriend on our America Trip.

What is that? Katsu? Karaage?Last one was made by me.
Nice entry AhmadFood contest is so underratedI am still waiting for more food photos
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hnnnggg
What is that? Katsu? Karaage?
Oh I hope I'll have a house with plant everywhere like that. Is that your cat?
I like the soft lighting. Very cute and simple. ThanksNice entry AhmadI like the soft lighting. Very cute and simple.

OhIt's Katsu on top of shallow fried noodles and a curry I made up myself. Really easy to put together.
sounds/looks yummy
Katsu... crispy outside, soft inside.. ah~
Curry 
Kira? Sounds familiarYep. I have 3 dogs and a cat who loves dogs. Her name is Kira.
What are their types?One Terrier crossed with Blue Cloud (Zoe)Thanks
Ohsounds/looks yummy
Katsu... crispy outside, soft inside.. ah~
Curry
Kira? Sounds familiarWhat are their types?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



The ball was great fun. I think I really did my partner and I proud. Too bad half the photos taken of me have me looking lile I'm in pain though. I hate smiling for cameras. As for afterwards. Well, what else is there to do? Get really drunk and munch on Beef and Gravy Rolls around a warm fireSo WYIS how was the ball and after party![]()

I think I really dod my partner
I bet you didYeahI bet you dod