Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Got this day free for you sensei:tem
Yay. Too bad you posted here at 3 am :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just ran 40 laps up, down and around a Grandstand. @Brandish @SirSamuel016 I'm dead :faint
This training is serious shit... I mean, I WAS WEARING CHAIN MAIL! But It's certainly going to be worth it.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nice thread name. :arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nice thread name. :arf
You know the phrase? :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 Zenyata is really.... weird to play, but his dps is really high for a Support Hero. I kind of like him.
Still hate Roadhog....
Still hate Phara...
Lucio <3
Hanzo :cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You know the phrase? :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 Zenyata is really.... weird to play, but his dps is really high for a Support Hero. I kind of like him.
Still hate Roadhog....
Still hate Phara...
Lucio <3
Hanzo :cookiestare
Zenyata throws bowling balls, yes. He's useful in that he can use Discord orb to reveal enemies who hide within a certain range. and his healing orb is useful when put on the right person, but it's really fucking easy to put it on the wrong guy when people are clunked up together. His ult is also amazing for pushing.

Roadhog is good for picks but as a pure tank, I think he's quite bad. In the 2-2-2 meta he works really well. As a solo tank? You need to be either really good at him, or you need a really strong support comp around him. (which never happens in Quick Play, since for some reason every DPS thinks we need 4 of them...)

Pharah is annoying as fuck, yes. But someone like Soldier 76, McCree, Widowmaker, maybe Roadhog are good picks to deal with her.

I like Lucio more than I used to, but I'm sort of dubious on him overall. He can cheese and kill people despite not having much damage, but his range is really limiting.

What about him? Everyone memes about Hanzo and Widowmaker. If they're good players, they're deadly as hell IMO. But like with both of them, if you aren't getting picks, it's hard to keep playing them. I think this is more the case with Widowmaker though, since Hanzo has more available utility to scout enemy locations. Widowmaker can only do that with her Ult, and Hanzo Ult is always useful in wombo-combo situations. I also think he's superior in close quarters as well....I always feel like WM does no damage if you aren't scoping.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Zenyata throws bowling balls, yes. He's useful in that he can use Discord orb to reveal enemies who hide within a certain range. and his healing orb is useful when put on the right person, but it's really fucking easy to put it on the wrong guy when people are clunked up together. His ult is also amazing for pushing.

Roadhog is good for picks but as a pure tank, I think he's quite bad. In the 2-2-2 meta he works really well. As a solo tank? You need to be either really good at him, or you need a really strong support comp around him. (which never happens in Quick Play, since for some reason every DPS thinks we need 4 of them...)

Pharah is annoying as fuck, yes. But someone like Soldier 76, McCree, Widowmaker, maybe Roadhog are good picks to deal with her.

I like Lucio more than I used to, but I'm sort of dubious on him overall. He can cheese and kill people despite not having much damage, but his range is really limiting.

What about him? Everyone memes about Hanzo and Widowmaker. If they're good players, they're deadly as hell IMO. But like with both of them, if you aren't getting picks, it's hard to keep playing them. I think this is more the case with Widowmaker though, since Hanzo has more available utility to scout enemy locations. Widowmaker can only do that with her Ult, and Hanzo Ult is always useful in wombo-combo situations. I also think he's superior in close quarters as well....I always feel like WM does no damage if you aren't scoping.
Yeah WM's Assault Rifle mode is pure trash. I'm just not good at the heroes who need the best aim yet (Genji, Hanzo, WM, McCree)
Lucio is probably the easiest of the Support heroes but I feel like Mercy is way less op than she used to be. But nobody plays Lucio very well since they either try and go on the offensive for whatever reason (admittedly I've smashed put a few really good killstreaks by doing that, no Boops), or only use the Speed Boost Aura...

Reinhardt is my favourite Tank by far, and I've found a really sweaty but solid tact. Using Orissa's Deployable Shield to cover for a Bastion in Mounted MG Mode. Btw, is it just me or is the Play of the Game system kind of broken? I was playing with a friend last night and the POTG was a Hanzo who got 1 kill... and a Torbijorn (?) who wasn't even on the same side of the map...

Also, rip Uprising Loot Boxes :( I got a tonne of Legendary Skins with just the ones you get from ranking up. The Mercy Imp skin :drool
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are you training for again? :kappa
I'm walking the Kokoda Trail this coming June.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Using Orissa's Deployable Shield to cover for a Bastion in Mounted MG Mode.
Yeah people will do this with Bastion or Torbjorn turret and throw in Symmetra shield for good measure.

Btw, is it just me or is the Play of the Game system kind of broken? I was playing with a friend last night and the POTG was a Hanzo who got 1 kill... and a Torbijorn (?) who wasn't even on the same side of the map...
Uh, it's usually pretty dumb, especially in shitty games or with stupid heroes like Torb.

Also, rip Uprising Loot Boxes :( I got a tonne of Legendary Skins with just the ones you get from ranking up.
I unlocked everything :nunoderp
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,956
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hmm okay.. my comments so far:
Did you use filter on this photo?





Among these three, my favorite is the first photo. It is amazing!

This one is good too. It's PC wallpaper material. However, why do I think it's a bit blurry?
Thanks for the feedback!
  • The first one I used a filter yes. I didn't lay on the editing that thick mind you :pleased
  • I always visit St Kilda in Melbourne (The city I live in) for the best Photo Ops. The sunset is so nice there.
  • The last one was taken on my phone. So the quality isn't really that good.
I have more on the way. I just need to upload them.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,956
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Food contest is so underrated :feelsbadman I am still waiting for more food photos
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Ice cream was a picture I took with my Girlfriend on our America Trip.
Hnnnggg :hurr

Last one was made by me.
What is that? Katsu? Karaage?

Oh I hope I'll have a house with plant everywhere like that. Is that your cat?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Food contest is so underrated :feelsbadman I am still waiting for more food photos
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hnnnggg :hurr


What is that? Katsu? Karaage?

Oh I hope I'll have a house with plant everywhere like that. Is that your cat?
Nice entry Ahmad :) I like the soft lighting. Very cute and simple.

It's Katsu on top of shallow fried noodles and a curry I made up myself. Really easy to put together.

Yep. I have 3 dogs and a cat who loves dogs. Her name is Kira.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,956
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks :)


Oh :zomg sounds/looks yummy :tss Katsu... crispy outside, soft inside.. ah~ :tss Curry :tss


Kira? Sounds familiar :3c What are their types?
One Terrier crossed with Blue Cloud (Zoe)
Two Beagles.
Also I do have a fourth one that recently passed away. She'd been with me since I was 2 years old. Border Colly and also Zoe's namesake :(
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Darky hi
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey Sensei :x3
How are you?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So WYIS how was the ball and after party :?bunny:heh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So WYIS how was the ball and after party :?bunny:heh
The ball was great fun. I think I really did my partner and I proud. Too bad half the photos taken of me have me looking lile I'm in pain though. I hate smiling for cameras. As for afterwards. Well, what else is there to do? Get really drunk and munch on Beef and Gravy Rolls around a warm fire :pleased

That or try not to fall over trying to join in on the rave.
 
Last edited:
Top