Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
That looks delicious. :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So I made bulgogi :blush


The ingredients themselves are really simple haha :P
Mincemeat, Spices mixed into a curry sauce, Carrot, Onion and Rice? That's what I can see any way. Looks like Chal Mein without the Cabbage :p
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Mincemeat, Spices mixed into a curry sauce, Carrot, Onion and Rice? That's what I can see any way. Looks like Chal Mein without the Cabbage :p
Sasuga Liam :hurr How did you know it's mincemeat or it too stands out haha. I take it as you don't know what bulgogi is? Bulgogi is a Korean food, like Yakiniku from Japan (if you are familiar with it), but bulgogi is sweeter. For seasoning, I only added soy sauce, salt, and pepper (so simple isnt it? :p). Should be salty soy sauce and sugar, but since I don't have salty soy sauce I used soy sauce+salt instead lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think dad has cooked it once or twice before. :)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Your father is a chef too?

Have you ever tasted/cooked Indonesian food?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Your father is a chef too?

Have you ever tasted/cooked Indonesian food?
A good amount yes. Please don't ask me to remember all of their names :sweatdrop

Yep. Dad's been a Chef since he left England 23 years ago. Cooked all over the world.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm becoming a News Writer :x3
As soon as they can figure out how to change my usergroup without buggy things happening.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Did you like it?

Did you ever consider to participate Master Chef haha

Congrats. What forum?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did you like it?

Did you ever consider to participate Master Chef haha

Congrats. What forum?
News Writer, not a Moderator. Someone up top mustn't like me too much since that option is closed to me. A News Writer posts articles to the front page and News Forum.

Master Chef? Nah I'm not that good.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah no, I mean, what site? MH?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,958
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh you must be feeling so special :teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Indeed. Gary bought a game for me the other day too. I'm being showered with gifts for no reason :faint
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Congrats on the News Writer gig! :hi5 I don't usually read a lot of the news but maybe I will now! :verily
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
For now I have to post them through njt in order for it to get on the front page until he gets other staff approval and gives me the News Writer Usergroup.
 
Top