So I made bulgogi 
The ingredients themselves are really simple haha :P

The ingredients themselves are really simple haha :P


Mincemeat, Spices mixed into a curry sauce, Carrot, Onion and Rice? That's what I can see any way. Looks like Chal Mein without the CabbageSo I made bulgogi
![]()
The ingredients themselves are really simple haha :P

Sasuga LiamMincemeat, Spices mixed into a curry sauce, Carrot, Onion and Rice? That's what I can see any way. Looks like Chal Mein without the Cabbage![]()
How did you know it's mincemeat or it too stands out haha. I take it as you don't know what bulgogi is? Bulgogi is a Korean food, like Yakiniku from Japan (if you are familiar with it), but bulgogi is sweeter. For seasoning, I only added soy sauce, salt, and pepper (so simple isnt it?
). Should be salty soy sauce and sugar, but since I don't have salty soy sauce I used soy sauce+salt instead lol
A good amount yes. Please don't ask me to remember all of their namesYour father is a chef too?
Have you ever tasted/cooked Indonesian food?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

News Writer, not a Moderator. Someone up top mustn't like me too much since that option is closed to me. A News Writer posts articles to the front page and News Forum.Did you like it?
Did you ever consider to participate Master Chef haha
Congrats. What forum?
Yup. I responded to njt's request. He even bought me a game to reviewAh no, I mean, what site? MH?



I don't usually read a lot of the news but maybe I will now! Someone up top mustn't like me too much

You don't count as "up top" sam.Implying it's only one person![]()
You mean a certain English?News Writer, not a Moderator. Someone up top mustn't like me too much since that option is closed to me.

Wasn't talking about myself this timeYou don't count as "up top" sam.

Ok dude.Wasn't talking about myself this time![]()
NeverYou mean a certain English?![]()

