- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Say WHYIS, do you have a favourite game series?
I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know.
I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know.


Damn that's a tough one. As a series I really liked the classics. Crash, Spyro Ratchet and Clank. I like Metal Gear solid, Uncharted, GTA...Say WHYIS, do you have a favourite game series?
I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know.![]()
Nah, was just curious and damn heraing those titles filled me with nostalgia.Damn that's a tough one. As a series I really liked the classics. Crash, Spyro Ratchet and Clank. I like Metal Gear solid, Uncharted, GTA...
Is this because of my review?

I've recently picked up Overwatch actually.Nah, was just curious and damn heraing those titles filled me with nostalgia.
What about the most recent ones? Anythig of your liking?
Oh is that so?I've recently picked up Overwatch actually.
It depends. Not a fan of COD or Halo (The new ones)Oh is that so?
Unfortunately FPS are not my cup of tea...
Is it a genre that you like?
I see.It depends. Not a fan of COD or Halo (The new ones)

Overwatch is the most cartoonish shooter out there haha. But it's great fun and all my friends play it so....I see.
For some reason I just can't bring myself to like shooting games...
I probably prefer RPGs over anything else I guess.![]()
I probably prefer RPGs over anything else I guess.![]()

How nostalgic 
I do know of it. Can't say I've played it myself though.Age of EmpiresHow nostalgic
Do you know Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2?
My comrade!.


I see.Overwatch is the most cartoonish shooter out there haha. But it's great fun and all my friends play it so....

What are your favourite RPGs @Vici?![]()

I heard the former's title, but the latter is unknown to me.![]()
![]()
And of course FF series << There are many others that I could mention but I return to the ones I mention and still enjoying it![]()


I'll just ask you if you like Zelda! What do you think of it?![]()

Urgh....what a pity...![]()
I have no opinion tbh I play only one Zelda ( Nintendo 64 ) and enjoyed but I didn't get into the series and I probably won't![]()



Good luck bro!
