Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Say WHYIS, do you have a favourite game series?
I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know. :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Say WHYIS, do you have a favourite game series?
I know it's sudden, but I just wanted to know. :kappa
Damn that's a tough one. As a series I really liked the classics. Crash, Spyro Ratchet and Clank. I like Metal Gear solid, Uncharted, GTA...

Is this because of my review?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn that's a tough one. As a series I really liked the classics. Crash, Spyro Ratchet and Clank. I like Metal Gear solid, Uncharted, GTA...

Is this because of my review?
Nah, was just curious and damn heraing those titles filled me with nostalgia. :blush
What about the most recent ones? Anythig of your liking?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nah, was just curious and damn heraing those titles filled me with nostalgia. :blush
What about the most recent ones? Anythig of your liking?
I've recently picked up Overwatch actually.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I see.
For some reason I just can't bring myself to like shooting games...
I probably prefer RPGs over anything else I guess. :XD
Overwatch is the most cartoonish shooter out there haha. But it's great fun and all my friends play it so....
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Age of Empires :zomg How nostalgic :blush

Do you know Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Age of Empires forever.

Probably top 5 most played game series for me. First and second one especially.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
What are your favourite RPGs @Vici? :zomg


And of course FF series << There are many others that I could mention but I return to the ones I mention and still enjoying it :nod
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


And of course FF series << There are many others that I could mention but I return to the ones I mention and still enjoying it :nod
I heard the former's title, but the latter is unknown to me. :XD
Anyway, since listing them would take you too long, I'll just ask you if you like Zelda! What do you think of it? :blush
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'll just ask you if you like Zelda! What do you think of it? :blush


I have no opinion tbh I play only one Zelda ( Nintendo 64 ) and enjoyed but I didn't get into the series and I probably won't :heh
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


I have no opinion tbh I play only one Zelda ( Nintendo 64 ) and enjoyed but I didn't get into the series and I probably won't :heh
Urgh....what a pity...:emocat
Oh well, what can you do, everyone has their own taste! :blush
Actually, I'm relatively new to the series compared to those who started playing it since the begininning, but when I started, I couldn't stop. :blush
 
Last edited:
Top