- Joined
- May 16, 2017
- Messages
- 824
- Reaction score
- 430
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
then yea later he remembers what he try to do and yea he felt bad and went straight after lucyIt's a very sad seen![]()
then yea later he remembers what he try to do and yea he felt bad and went straight after lucyIt's a very sad seen![]()
yeah after natsu was captured he manage to get out and he remembers what he tried to do but since zash captured lucy natsu went to get her and he rescues her from that creepPlease tell me they went back to normal afterwards
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well no cause Natsu was being controlledThis reminds me of when Haru become was taken over by Sacrifar (the 9th form of the Ten Commandments sword) and tried to rape/attack Elie. So I think this counts as Natsu fighting Lucy so Natsu shouldn't fight Lucy in the manga since Natsu somewhat fought Lucy in the movie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



lucy gives itself to heart joy also, in spite of which it is "" holy nor touch "".



Lucy is the best 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She was Natsu's childhood friend plus Mira share the screen with her. I don't see any harm.Why Lisanna in the memories of Natsu and stroking him? I thought it was just a team Natsu but Lisanna... ugh
I swear, if at the end of the series Nali happens... i'm done![]()


I think its not going to the theaters in my country so I can't watch em.
in the movie only Levy, Gajeel and LilyHow many people are appear in Juvia's fantasy?
it was kinda annoying though--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so its not coming out there i guess you have to wait till it comes online cause after they premiere in US in june its no doubt funimation will do a dub soon afterI just want you all to know, That Lucy's imaginations are way wider than Juvia's. Where can i watch it.I think its not going to the theaters in my country so I can't watch em.
Do you know what day in junein the movie only Levy, Gajeel and Lilyit was kinda annoying though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so its not coming out there i guess you have to wait till it comes online cause after they premiere in US in june its no doubt funimation will do a dub soon after
i dunno but it did say june check the funimation siteDo you know what day in june