Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Please tell me they went back to normal afterwards
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
Please tell me they went back to normal afterwards
yeah after natsu was captured he manage to get out and he remembers what he tried to do but since zash captured lucy natsu went to get her and he rescues her from that creep
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This reminds me of when Haru become was taken over by Sacrifar (the 9th form of the Ten Commandments sword) and tried to rape/attack Elie. So I think this counts as Natsu fighting Lucy so Natsu shouldn't fight Lucy in the manga since Natsu somewhat fought Lucy in the movie.
well no cause Natsu was being controlled
--- Double Post Merged, ---
natsus flashback when Lucy and Happy thought he was dead last person he thought of was Lucy :uguu :swoon:wtf
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
It's beautiful, lucy well put in the "light" in the natsu FB, for showing its importance to natsu.:wtf

I dare hope that he will do something similar in the anime, for the death of natsu with some added addition.

And that cover memories will also be natsu FBs, remembering all the adventure they have experienced.

HA HA HA gemini is therefore also of the party, :XD lucy gives itself to heart joy also, in spite of which it is "" holy nor touch "".:XD

We'll say it's for the mission . ;)
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
So i think we know that Lucy doesn't need to hold a key to summon a spirit or she can do it only with Gemini ?
btw this dance was :x3:gaw:hearts Lucy is the best :delerium
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and it is only me but when she said "Gemini" that was so cool. I love this.
 

petto

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2017
Messages
52
Reaction score
96
Age
31
Country
Estonia
Why Lisanna in the memories of Natsu and stroking him? I thought it was just a team Natsu but Lisanna... ugh
I swear, if at the end of the series Nali happens... i'm done
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why Lisanna in the memories of Natsu and stroking him? I thought it was just a team Natsu but Lisanna... ugh
I swear, if at the end of the series Nali happens... i'm done
She was Natsu's childhood friend plus Mira share the screen with her. I don't see any harm.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
The star dress of caprico is entitled to a phase of special transformation, it is not fair.:hmph:)
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Juvia is the man
 

Gabo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
2,111
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I already saw the movie, it was excellent, I liked it a lot although it felt a bit fast.

Unfortunately I could not see it in the Great Forum of Buenavista there they gave original Fairy Tail stickers.

The work of subtitulos was excellent they knew to make that they looked good and they were not lost, without forgetting that to see it in the Giant screen of the Cinepolis of the University Square in Coyoacan was simply beautiful
 

Levy Redfox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
How many people are appear in Juvia's fantasy?
 

EpicKralZ

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
191
Age
24
Country
Alvarez Empire
I just want you all to know, That Lucy's imaginations are way wider than Juvia's. Where can i watch it. :( I think its not going to the theaters in my country so I can't watch em.
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
How many people are appear in Juvia's fantasy?
in the movie only Levy, Gajeel and Lily :notrust it was kinda annoying though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just want you all to know, That Lucy's imaginations are way wider than Juvia's. Where can i watch it. :( I think its not going to the theaters in my country so I can't watch em.
so its not coming out there i guess you have to wait till it comes online cause after they premiere in US in june its no doubt funimation will do a dub soon after
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
in the movie only Levy, Gajeel and Lily :notrust it was kinda annoying though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so its not coming out there i guess you have to wait till it comes online cause after they premiere in US in june its no doubt funimation will do a dub soon after
Do you know what day in june
 
Top