Clearly a Bear! 


Turkey xDIs that chicken? It looks huge![]()

i carried 2 games.Omg the amount of noobs online because of the free weekend. Easy XP Feeders for days!![]()
A noob to me is a newcomer to something, not that they're necessarily bad. I have my autistic moments yes but generally I think I'm an ok player.>implying you're not a noob

No lol. Blizzards matchmaking is broken anyway. And speaking honestly based on their performance, we are certainly not in the same skillgroup.Well, since the match making places people with people with similar amount of experience/skill, doesn't that mean that if you've seen lot of noobs this weekend, you are ranked with them.
Edit: Or at least that what the matchmaking attempts as far as I know. Not always with good results.
Ah, yes. I remember those were a very popular thing to serve when I was a kid. Haven't eaten these in like over a decade. Long over decade. Gotta try doing 'em some day.I swear to Bob, hasselbackspotatis is the best kind of potatoes. Don't know if there's an English name for it. It's unbeatable.
![]()


Making them today, come over!Ah, yes. I remember those were a very popular thing to serve when I was a kid. Haven't eaten these in like over a decade. Long over decade. Gotta try doing 'em some day.![]()
Playing comp on the Americas server sucks. Everyone is a salty child. Amd again, even if they win. If you feel like playing longer I can hop on in awhile.Decided to play on Americas a bit, so I can enjoy a bit of low ping @.@, and Jesus... I miss Europe... So much whining and cursing all the goddamn time... Even if you win! At end game, you see things like "thx god it ended, our Dva is retarded". Wat.
Hmm, if I take the first train to Turku, then a cruise ship to Stockholm and then a train/bus from there, I'll be just in time for dinner. On monday.Making them today, come over!
Also some pork fillet/tenderloin (don't know a lot of English food words so I'm looking this up) in my homemade garlic marinade.
Sunday, baby!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hahah, that's a good one.the match making places people with people with similar amount of experience/skill
Could be though that the 70+ people were teamed up with their friends who were trying it out this weekend tooHahah, that's a good one.
In the 2nd game I ever played, my team were level 1-7 players while the enemy team had two lvl 70+ people. That seems like good matchmaking.

