Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Clearly a Bear! :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Omg the amount of noobs online because of the free weekend. Easy XP Feeders for days! :D
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
>implying you're not a noob
A noob to me is a newcomer to something, not that they're necessarily bad. I have my autistic moments yes but generally I think I'm an ok player.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, since the match making places people with people with similar amount of experience/skill, doesn't that mean that if you've seen lot of noobs this weekend, you are ranked with them. :oh

Edit: Or at least that what the matchmaking attempts as far as I know. Not always with good results.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, since the match making places people with people with similar amount of experience/skill, doesn't that mean that if you've seen lot of noobs this weekend, you are ranked with them. :oh

Edit: Or at least that what the matchmaking attempts as far as I know. Not always with good results.
No lol. Blizzards matchmaking is broken anyway. And speaking honestly based on their performance, we are certainly not in the same skillgroup.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I swear to Bob, hasselbackspotatis is the best kind of potatoes. Don't know if there's an English name for it. It's unbeatable.

Ah, yes. I remember those were a very popular thing to serve when I was a kid. Haven't eaten these in like over a decade. Long over decade. Gotta try doing 'em some day. :zomg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, yes. I remember those were a very popular thing to serve when I was a kid. Haven't eaten these in like over a decade. Long over decade. Gotta try doing 'em some day. :zomg
Making them today, come over!

Also some pork fillet/tenderloin (don't know a lot of English food words so I'm looking this up) in my homemade garlic marinade.

Sunday, baby!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Decided to play on Americas a bit, so I can enjoy a bit of low ping @.@, and Jesus... I miss Europe... So much whining and cursing all the goddamn time... Even if you win! At end game, you see things like "thx god it ended, our Dva is retarded". Wat.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Decided to play on Americas a bit, so I can enjoy a bit of low ping @.@, and Jesus... I miss Europe... So much whining and cursing all the goddamn time... Even if you win! At end game, you see things like "thx god it ended, our Dva is retarded". Wat.
Playing comp on the Americas server sucks. Everyone is a salty child. Amd again, even if they win. If you feel like playing longer I can hop on in awhile.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure sure, tag along. Dunno how much I'll endure this server without cursing back and ragequitting tho, lol. It's triggering even tho so far I wasn't the cursed one.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Making them today, come over!

Also some pork fillet/tenderloin (don't know a lot of English food words so I'm looking this up) in my homemade garlic marinade.

Sunday, baby!
Hmm, if I take the first train to Turku, then a cruise ship to Stockholm and then a train/bus from there, I'll be just in time for dinner. On monday. :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But yeah, it weird how douchy people are on online games. I mean, what do they think they achieve by bashing others, particularly their own team? That's definitely not gonna help anyone to git gud.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah the hell with it. I have some leftovers from yesterday, but I'm gonna go buy potatoes now. And smoked turkey. Damn you gnut and Orgz.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
the match making places people with people with similar amount of experience/skill
Hahah, that's a good one.
In the 2nd game I ever played, my team were level 1-7 players while the enemy team had two lvl 70+ people. That seems like good matchmaking.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hahah, that's a good one.
In the 2nd game I ever played, my team were level 1-7 players while the enemy team had two lvl 70+ people. That seems like good matchmaking.
Could be though that the 70+ people were teamed up with their friends who were trying it out this weekend too :oh

I expect something similar would happen if you would play with us today :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top