Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu

This ones growing on me by each episode. Didn't like it at first, but now I find myself actually watching it instead of skipping opening.
Oh E. Browning is in it. She's so pretty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey Kim^^ Sry my wifi wasn't working when you sent me the vid XD
They look super cute <3 And I love Kieran's fur, he's my fav.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Charlie
53m views, 580k like. i'm speechless. I might as well put fart and squeal on auto-tune and put it on youtube, maybe it'll go viral
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"this is so degrading" ROFL
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They recently nerfed Soldier slightly, so not sure if he's still at the same strength level.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey Kim^^ Sry my wifi wasn't working when you sent me the vid XD
They look super cute <3 And I love Kieran's fur, he's my fav.
@goldb will be pleased to read that. :nod

Kieran's fur is so sleek, which is probably why he can easily remove his harness unlike his siblings. ^^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

This ones growing on me by each episode. Didn't like it at first, but now I find myself actually watching it instead of skipping opening.
Same. Can't say I like it still, but it's gotten to the point where I don't skip it or go do something else until it's over, at least. Maybe by the end of the season I'll like it.

Gonna watch the new ep at work I think. :ninja
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh E. Browning is in it. She's so pretty.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey Kim^^ Sry my wifi wasn't working when you sent me the vid XD
They look super cute <3 And I love Kieran's fur, he's my fav.
She (and the writers/directors) are doing great things with her character too, I didn't really care about Laura in the book, but here she is definetly one of the more interesting characters.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna watch the new ep at work I think. :ninja
Such bad boy you are :nah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oH - now I can see thanks zimb!
Good-morning and afternoon peeps!
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,563
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And a wonderfully hot and sweaty morning it is too...

... where's the nice cooling fog when I need it?

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:comfort

Not too bad here for the morning.
Work alarm goes off like clock work. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hello world~
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@goldb will be pleased to read that. :nod

Kieran's fur is so sleek, which is probably why he can easily remove his harness unlike his siblings. ^^
His fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...


Here it's 17C *o*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

@gnut what pokemans are you playing.
Thats situational....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...


Here it's 17C *o*
Yesterday it was 37c here:lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I just got the Tracer Skin <3

Still want Hanzo's a lot. After that, I'll be happy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top