Art - duh??!the fuck is that?
Did you not hear ust!!
That guy has some serious moves, voice not so much.

Art - duh??!the fuck is that?

Oh E. Browning is in it. She's so pretty.
This ones growing on me by each episode. Didn't like it at first, but now I find myself actually watching it instead of skipping opening.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@goldb will be pleased to read that.Hey Kim^^ Sry my wifi wasn't working when you sent me the vid XD
They look super cute <3 And I love Kieran's fur, he's my fav.

I like his ultI HATE HANZO @.@
)Same. Can't say I like it still, but it's gotten to the point where I don't skip it or go do something else until it's over, at least. Maybe by the end of the season I'll like it.
This ones growing on me by each episode. Didn't like it at first, but now I find myself actually watching it instead of skipping opening.

She (and the writers/directors) are doing great things with her character too, I didn't really care about Laura in the book, but here she is definetly one of the more interesting characters.Oh E. Browning is in it. She's so pretty.
Hey Kim^^ Sry my wifi wasn't working when you sent me the vid XD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They look super cute <3 And I love Kieran's fur, he's my fav.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Such bad boy you areGonna watch the new ep at work I think.![]()



Such bad boy you are![]()
His fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...@goldb will be pleased to read that.
Kieran's fur is so sleek, which is probably why he can easily remove his harness unlike his siblings. ^^
Thats situational....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yesterday it was 37c hereHis fur is super shiny^^ Maybe darker fur is like that? Eris also has the silkiest fur among my cats. And we could replace Lans' with straw, would be the same...
Here it's 17C *o*
