Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Unrealistic that his battery life was enough for all those games until he reached his destination.

More importantly, ultra sun and ultra moon? The hell?

Will have to wait for them to reveal more about it, but I swear if I have to endure more of Hau I may just skip the game.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
this turned into an overwatch thread lol, i didn't even know what Overwatch was before coming back here xD I wonder who started then dragued everyone into it?
Stay awhile longer and you'll see essays about it or other games.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm sure you love it when I make long and detailed Fire Emblem optimal character classes and skills analasys-posts, right Lissa?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Love is not the right word. I don't know what is going....:huh:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In pioneer mode....smoking fish and shrimp with sausage in the pouring rain...
How us swamp people do xD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Floridians smh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta eat....does mother nature also dictate that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Long days-r long. Rainy days and Tuesdays :bored.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ikr.. fukan rain just anytime it wants:-_-
I hate this kinda storms.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ikr.. fukan rain just anytime it wants:-_-
I hate this kinda storms.
Ya man - 'spouse ta rain all week.
Did you read the new newbles chapter?
The title was better than Attack on Teen Titans. :derp :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The only thing they should touch on Reaper ( And Sombra in that case ) is them giving away the info to the enemy team that they are flanking them while using abilities
I know about Sombra doing that, and I thought they toned it down a bit? Maybe I was mistaken. But how does Reaper do this? Sound effects from his teleport?

Dunno if that will work on him Sombra hack doesn't disable passive abilities ( I think ) and Ana grenade will probably just like in Winston case if his under grenade effect then he doesn't heal to full while going ulti
Yeah but Winston's Ult is pretty much instant, no? Ana's grenade's healing reduction lasts 4 seconds, while Reaper's Ult only lasts 3 seconds. Of course you're right about CC still being the best way to deal with him, but if Ana misses her dart, then at least her healing reduction could still fuck his day up a bit, especially since he won't be able to pick up souls to heal himself after he Ults, as he'll only be able to heal himself while he's doing damage.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not bad so far.

Still traveling though ^^
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh. I didn't find anything really about Tomorrow Studios previous work or style. All I found out, is that they apparently currently in post-production of TV-series adaptation of Låt den rätta komma in (Let the Right One In, swedish vampire film) and they are also working on a TV-adaptation of the Korean film Snowpiercer.

I guess they have good taste atleast, when it comes to source materials.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I might check out some of their productions just to see what kind of stuff we can expect. I liked both the book as well as the Swedish version of Låt den rätte komma in (Let Me In was better than expected but unnecessary) so one can also argue they've got a knack for eyeing unnecessary remakes..

Guess I should be a little comforted by the fact that they're coproducing with Sunrise but... nope.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So many dead deer along the highway... :oh
 
Top