*were? '-'
10 more mins and weekend starts, yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And what are the times we disagreed? XD
And what are the times we were?*were? '-'


What Ust said basically. I fucked it up with the sixth person and didn't wait long enough, or else it would have killed all 6 of them. Generally you're lucky if you can get 2-3 people with it on your own. You can do better if a teammate combos some CC with it, but shields can fuck it up as well. I was rather fortunate in this instance because I knew some of them would likely be bottlenecked into this spot trying to get back to the payload, and it's one of those rare areas in a map that's also wide open and offers next to no immediate cover. I wasn't expecting them to all be there though.Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?

Uh, gomen, idle minds are terrible @.@And what are the times we were?
And what were the times we disagreed?
And what are the times we disagreed were?
My point was that I couldn't think of a single example where we did disagree - asking me for examples [of something I can't think of] seems a little mean...
Well, they are the Devil's workshopUh, gomen, idle minds are terrible @.@
oh no, a bug happend which brought gallon back hereAre you liking the fifth riddle, guys?

Você não fala Portu?Meh
Then it looks like operation cheatlike a bitch is just about to start.cry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this language barrier
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its hard to find good videos tut ut.Portugal portuguese ç.ç

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seems I have no luck with your peoples!Portugal portuguese ç.ç
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I have a great meme for this...I always love the moment when the team hears the "It's high noon" and everyone starts frantically run in circles to see where the McCree is, so they'll know where to run/attack.

Gave her a like btw!This is good portuguese done by a foreign (japanese), Boss:
Yasu - he is Norwegian .I have a feeling that dude is from the same part of the country as I am.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can always tell the foreign people owners by this!I saw a gas station over here that is called "Kum and Go"![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---




