Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
*were? '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
10 more mins and weekend starts, yes
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
And what are the times we disagreed? XD
*were? '-'
And what are the times we were?
And what were the times we disagreed?
:hmm

And what are the times we disagreed were?
:headscratch

My point was that I couldn't think of a single example where we did disagree - asking me for examples [of something I can't think of] seems a little mean...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Does the character fire as if it had aimbot O_o?
What Ust said basically. I fucked it up with the sixth person and didn't wait long enough, or else it would have killed all 6 of them. Generally you're lucky if you can get 2-3 people with it on your own. You can do better if a teammate combos some CC with it, but shields can fuck it up as well. I was rather fortunate in this instance because I knew some of them would likely be bottlenecked into this spot trying to get back to the payload, and it's one of those rare areas in a map that's also wide open and offers next to no immediate cover. I wasn't expecting them to all be there though. :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And what are the times we were?
And what were the times we disagreed?
:hmm

And what are the times we disagreed were?
:headscratch

My point was that I couldn't think of a single example where we did disagree - asking me for examples [of something I can't think of] seems a little mean...
Uh, gomen, idle minds are terrible @.@
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meh

Then it looks like operation cheat
cry
like a bitch is just about to start.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this language barrier
:emocat
Você não fala Portu?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@zimbardo
- found you a quick tut

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Portugal portuguese ç.ç
Its hard to find good videos tut ut.

I tried this one next but broke my tongue at some point Mariana, I thought only German did that. :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Portugal portuguese ç.ç
Seems I have no luck with your peoples!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Finally found one from your peoples!!
:confetti
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I have a feeling that dude is from the same part of the country as I am. :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I always love the moment when the team hears the "It's high noon" and everyone starts frantically run in circles to see where the McCree is, so they'll know where to run/attack.
I have a great meme for this...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I've seen pics online of one of those lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
America is so great for so many wrong reasons lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is good portuguese done by a foreign (japanese), Boss:
Gave her a like btw!

So nao we will show @zimbardo the difference between the two portu's!
I have a feeling that dude is from the same part of the country as I am. :XD
Yasu - he is Norwegian .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I saw a gas station over here that is called "Kum and Go" :oh
You can always tell the foreign people owners by this!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its official, white people/kids/folks scur me, m8s!
:slowly
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Woops the last one was a reaction vids - ohwellpsbutitsstillcooltho. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, I don't remember you playing DVa today :notsure

Was that from earlier?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, it's from mystery hero.

I did play d.va later tho (I think..). Might've been when you weren't there. :wonder
 
Top